JOHN
CENATION

Ha. Do you watch/listen to Harmontown?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Louie and The Wire

best shows ever.. honest shit from the heart about life.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

if you don’t like one of those shows you probably are a shitty person

doks

Suits!!!!!!!!!!!
Penny Dreadful!

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from fraac

Ha. Do you watch/listen to Harmontown?

Yeah, I do, not consistently though and I don’t think there’s been an episode out for quite a while now.

EDIT: Just checked, there actually has been.

Last edited by Clark,

Useless

TC.Noobas

Quoted from .zero

The Sopranos
Entourage
Oz
True Detective

All 4 of them atleast in my top 10.

I am so glad someone mentioned these series, felt like my brain was about to pop every comment I read due to the lack of at least Oz and Sopranos.

Zesty

(blaster)
open
bobs

Twin Peaks

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Justified
Arrow
Bosch
The Flash
Agenst of SHIELD
Daredevil
Avatar (Aang and Korra are both excellent)
Lie to me
State of Affairs
Utopia (the british one)

are worth it imo

Elementary has its highs and lows and whatever you do, do NOT start watching Helix. It’s tense and looks like a good story at first but when you come to the point where you just have to keep watching to know how it ends you’ll just want to slam your face on your desk because of the characters’ illogical development and actions.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

The Wire and The Sopranos for sure. Believe the hype!

The West Wing p damn good too.

Frozy

I remember watching “Rome” by HBO few years back, i was surprised that it was good.

olBaa

Quoted from CanFo

Utopia (the british one)

double that

Feyne

NASA

“The Mentalist” is pretty damn good imo, if you follow only this episodes list http://www.imdb.com/list/ls056789526/ . Those only include the chase to catch his main enemy, so pretty intense and interesting. Watching every episode of “The Mentalist” would take to much time imo.

Last edited by Feyne,

ElazulTF2

I cannot believe no one mentionned the amazingly awesome “Carnival”.
HBO’s super duper cool show that lasted two seasons but was cancelled for a third due to how much each episodes cost in the end.

I watched it like three times it’s still gold, do not miss, actually everyone here who loves tv shows and havent watched Carnival should watch it now.

Selek

Dr. med.

I would like to second Peaky Blinders. Great show in a setting you don’t see too often (street gang in industrial post-WW1 England).

Also, I greatly enjoyed the first seasons of True Blood. Sadly, its quality declined later on, but Eric and Pam (oh, and Godric) alone are enough reasons to watch it.

.zero

-chess-

Oh, and The Shield ofcourse.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »