Created 21st May 2015 @ 15:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

ElazulTF2

“Carnivale”, not Carnival, sorry

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from CanFo

Avatar (Aang and Korra are both excellent)

Link!

.:ne:.

Wolf Hall
Peaky Blinders
The Fall
The Take (only 4 episodes though)
Backstrom
Outlander
The Bridge (not the US version)
The League
Masters of Sex

Quoted from ElazulTF2

I cannot believe no one mentionned the amazingly awesome “Carnival”.
HBO’s super duper cool show that lasted two seasons but was cancelled for a third due to how much each episodes cost in the end.

I watched it like three times it’s still gold, do not miss, actually everyone here who loves tv shows and havent watched Carnival should watch it now.

This is my recommendation as well. Carnivalé is very beautiful to watch

PuzZle

Boys
GG

The Bridge (Danish/Swedish crime drama)

I actually don’t really like scandinavian series usually, but this was a really good one

Kaneco

I started watching Community very recently and it’s one of my absolute favorite tv shows of all time, the level in which u connect with each of the characters is amazing, each one completely different and as ridiculously funny as the other one.

It’s such a funny show and completely out there (I have never seen something like it), I haven’t laughed as hard and for so long since I’ve seen rick and morty, also it’s really my kind of humor and has an awesome kind of meta jokes/plot

I dont know where this show was my entire life but I only “discovered” it last week and I’m addicted to it already (watching s2 atm)

Also it’s a really funny/strange feeling when you watch the episodes where some of the most famous gifs on the internet are from, there’s like a shit ton of gifs you’ve probably used before from this show and seeing the context its on just makes it even more special and funny

Demetrius

Scrubs and Twin Peaks, mustwatch

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Kaneco

I started watching Community very recently and it’s one of my absolute favorite tv shows of all time, the level in which u connect with each of the characters is amazing, each one completely different and as ridiculously funny as the other one.

It’s such a funny show and completely out there (I have never seen something like it), I haven’t laughed as hard and for so long since I’ve seen rick and morty, also it’s really my kind of humor and has an awesome kind of meta jokes/plot

I dont know where this show was my entire life but I only “discovered” it last week and I’m addicted to it already (watching s2 atm)

Also it’s a really funny/strange feeling when you watch the episodes where some of the most famous gifs on the internet are from, there’s like a shit ton of gifs you’ve probably used before from this show and seeing the context its on just makes it even more special and funny

Yeaahh, it’s great up until about s3.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Morphine

[…]

Yeaahh, it’s great up until about s3.

Not exactly true actually. Seasons 1-3 are television gold, season 4 is bullocks (because Harmon wasn’t a showrunner for different reasons), season 5 is great (Harmon came back on board), and season 6 so far has been wonderful too despite the departure of some key characters.

Last edited by Clark,

Sarah

SHAMELESS
Im surprised none of you suggested it already, it’s amazing. there are both US and UK versions, and although i usually prefer the british versions of tv series I think the US one of Shameless is better (the story is exactly the same, but I prefer the US characters)

Also:
Misfits, watch it now
Orange is the new black is great, and 3rd season is coming out in 2 weeks.
Orphan Black
Broadchurch (UK)
American Horror Story is great too and each season is a different story so you can just skip a season if you don’t like it, I skipped the 3rd
The Following
The Fall
Utopia
The Musketeers
Penny Dreadful if you want to watch a horror tv series
Ive been suggested It’s always sunny in Philadelphia and In the flesh
Tbh I got bored of Elementary in the middle of the 1st season but maybe that’s just me

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I’ve watched The Americans and iZombie since this, can recommend both. The Americans feels like a really intense soap opera. iZombie is clearly from the guy who made Veronica Mars. Going to try Mr Robot next, it’s getting a lot of praise.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Just started watching these:

Narcos
Fear The Walking Dead (New show)

Promising so far!

Gotta recommend Sense8 too

bardoga

a new season of the walking dead is coming out soon i think, also marvel agents of shield is good

Relior

hf

I can recommend The 100 and The Strain from the ones i watched lately

frixx

LG

Tbh mr. robot looked really promising (1st episode) but I don’t like how the story went from there.

Some of my recommendations:

The Strain
Ray Donovan
True detective (1st season if you haven’t seen it yet)
The walking dead / Fear the walking dead (new serie)
Sillicon Valley
Orange is the new black
The wire
Sopranos
Sons of Anarchy
Breaking bad
House of cards
Boardwalk Empire

I know some of these are kinda old and finished but sill golden.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »