(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Blooddrunk

dafuq did i just watch

“Mr. Pickles Pilot”

roban

:-)

Personally I dont find random joke after another random joke really funny or creative either, it had couple good moments that were actually funny but mostly it tries too hard to be shocking and random which just makes it feel really forced. Will probably have its prime time because of all the “wtf i just watched xdxdxd” reactions and hype but after episode or couple it doesnt really have anything to offer for its viewers and everyone who are older than 14 will most likely forget that it ever even existed.

konr

Quoted from roban

Personally I dont find random joke after another random joke really funny or creative either, it had couple good moments that were actually funny but mostly it tries too hard to be shocking and random which just makes it feel really forced. Will probably have its prime time because of all the “wtf i just watched xdxdxd” reactions and hype but after episode or couple it doesnt really have anything to offer for its viewers and everyone who are older than 14 will most likely forget that it ever even existed.

It’s a pilot

Popcorp

Watched 2 mins of this, already can say that this is disgusting show that focuses it’s humor on Violence and Gore and Perverted stuff/jokes. Animations are quite ugly, yet again humor focuses on derpy looking characters (seen so many shows with such animations, 1 cartoon called Flapjack for example, tho they have a lil bit better animations)

Anyways, typical American (this is made by americans, right?) humor, which became quite old, at least for me, not funny and focuses on Violence, Sex/Perverted jokes.

4/10
10/10 if you’re drug addict aka наркоман (narkoman)

That’s my opinion

Last edited by Popcorp,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from roban

summed it up perfectly
it feels like it’s trying to be south park

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
summed it up perfectly
it feels like it’s trying to be south park

You mean it’s trying to be Family Guy.

Spriggan

Quoted from fanny_filth

[…]

You mean it’s trying to be Family Guy.

You mean it’s trying to be Metalocalypse

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

This is flat out the worst pilot I’ve ever seen. Absolutely terrible.

Unoriginal and not really funny writing, shit animation (it’s not stylised well, it’s just awful,) no likeable characters. Trifecta of dire.

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

aura

Leo and Satan is made by one or three guys and has more originality and style than this (one should also consider the amount of manpower and resources)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb_pQRVwcnQ

Last edited by aura,

konr

Quoted from aura

Leo and Satan is made by one or three guys and has more originality and style than this (one should also consider the amount of manpower and resources)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb_pQRVwcnQ

Leo and Satan is not an Adult Swim show, it is a youtube series made by OneyG. It’s almost uncomparable. The dude that compared it to Metalocalypse got it right! The people comparing it to South Park and Family Guy though.. What?

Dummy

comparing it to metapocalypse is hella insulting to it, this is so far a piece of shit

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »