Forum

Mr. Pickles Pilot

Created 22nd March 2014 @ 14:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

aura

Quoted from konr

[…]Leo and Satan is not an Adult Swim show, it is a youtube series made by OneyG.

ikr

It’s almost incomparable.

and why not

Last edited by aura,

MH

Quoted from fanny_filth

[…]

You mean it’s trying to be Family Guy.

It’s my favourite anime

konr

Quoted from Dummy

comparing it to metapocalypse is hella insulting to it, this is so far a piece of shit

Every person I know that watches and enjoys Metalocalypse said to me “omg it’s basically metalocalypse i love it” when I showed it to them, where as you don’t even seem to realise it’s spelt with “Metal” in the name.

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Holy shit konr, people are aloud to not like stuff you like

Dummy

Quoted from konr

[…]Every person I know that watches and enjoys Metalocalypse said to me “omg it’s basically metalocalypse i love it” when I showed it to them, where as you don’t even seem to realise it’s spelt with “Metal” in the name.

get off my dick, its been a while since I watched the show
besides, everyone you know is your mom and your autistic cousin so get off my dick x2

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Popcorp

Watched 2 mins of this, already can say that this is disgusting show that focuses it’s humor on Violence and Gore and Perverted stuff/jokes. Animations are quite ugly, yet again humor focuses on derpy looking characters (seen so many shows with such animations, 1 cartoon called Flapjack for example, tho they have a lil bit better animations)

If I didn’t know better I’d think you were describing south park

edit: note to self – read thread before posting

Last edited by Spike Himself,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
besides, everyone you know is your mom and your autistic cousin so get off my dick x2

LOL

jakeowaty

I missed the drama over a badly-made cartoon.

(yeah, it’s bad, but it has it’s moments of chuckle)

Popcorp

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

If I didn’t know better I’d think you were describing south park

that’s what im saying, people start copying South Park’s Violence and Sexual jokes, this show is just copying South Park.

konr

Quoted from Dummy

[…]

hahahahaha
Quoted from TurboTabs

Holy shit konr, people are aloud to not like stuff you like

Nothing against them disliking it, just addressing some of the points they’re making about it. Notice I didn’t mention it being random too often or anything like that because those things are opinions :P

Last edited by konr,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2