Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Maybe write a heartfelt eulogy for Jh.
R.I.P.

Mark

Phase

How to wet shave

Heyoo.

I’m going to try and make TF2 articles weekly (every Wednesday hopefully – I don’t have the power to publish, so all my shit gets checked and validated by some other dude first, not sure how long that will take), and I have a decent idea (thanks to you guys) as to what I want to post.

First article will be all about 6v6 – what it is, [brief] reasons as to why I like it, why it’s “better” than public, etc. Branching off this, I’m going to have a second article that interviews (asks a single question) to one person from every division, asking why they love the game. From then on, it’ll just be a series in which I talk about any TF2 related things I so please (‘my journey’ is definitely going to be in there, along with a few general tips and tricks)

Watch out later today for the article boys (quite later, got an exam soon!). Article feedback (humour, grammar, layout etc) is appreciated on THIS thread, whereas anything else (“nice job shin”, “yeah i agree”, “haha u are shit now aren’t you?!”) would be best to comment on the site itself – I’m pretty sure you don’t have to create a whole new account to comment.

Much love TF2 community u r all the best.
apart from 2nuts and old_grandma
and the majority of crackclan
(na jks i love admirable and smzi)
(i dont know the rest of them)

Edit: I did actually finish my first article a few hours ago, but because I’m still in the ‘contributing phase’, I haven’t been able to have it verified and published. It’ll be a bit of a drag if it’s not done in the next two hours, considering I’ve very smartly called the series “TF2 Wednesdays”

Last edited by Shintaz,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Shintaz

Heyoo.

I’m going to try and make TF2 articles weekly (every Wednesday hopefully – I don’t have the power to publish, so all my shit gets checked and validated by some other dude first, not sure how long that will take), and I have a decent idea (thanks to you guys) as to what I want to post.

First article will be all about 6v6 – what it is, [brief] reasons as to why I like it, why it’s “better” than public, etc. Branching off this, I’m going to have a second article that interviews (asks a single question) to one person from every division, asking why they love the game. From then on, it’ll just be a series in which I talk about any TF2 related things I so please (‘my journey’ is definitely going to be in there, along with a few general tips and tricks)

Watch out later today for the article boys (quite later, got an exam soon!). Article feedback (humour, grammar, layout etc) is appreciated on THIS thread, whereas anything else (“nice job shin”, “yeah i agree”, “haha u are shit now aren’t you?!”) would be best to comment on the site itself – I’m pretty sure you don’t have to create a whole new account to comment.

Much love TF2 community u r all the best.
apart from 2nuts and old_grandma
and the majority of crackclan
(na jks i love admirable and smzi)
(i dont know the rest of them)

pls also make an article about your training programme, i wanna be as henge as you at i49

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from Shintaz

Make sure to include why the classes are as they are. History of class-limits and such.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

^^

This. Did you play with 2 demos back in the day? Carpets of un shootable stickies EVERYWHERE! The evolution of 6v6 might be an interesting read indeed. Unlock drama, maps changing all the time. WE USED TO PLAY DUSTBOWL AND GOLDRUSH IN 6V6. All that will be nice and interesting as well as educational so maybe less whinging from newbies about unlocks and maps.

atmo

the importance of 4 AM doublemixes

SuperGunnar

KK
KOS

For those who are lazy: http://www.unigamesity.com/tf2-wednesdays-an-introduction-to-competitive-team-fortress-part-1/

Monkeh

Nice read, good job Shin, or should we all call you Patrick now?

Left nice comment :)

Last edited by Monkeh,

Setsul

Team Fortress 2 is the sequel to Valves popular Team Fortress Classic (a game based on the source mod Fortress Forever).

False.
TFC is based on the quake mod Team Fortress, FF is a HL2 mod based on TFC.
Good read nonetheless.

Gah, damn you Setsul! Maybe factual comments like that are best posted on the site itself?

Thanks for the linker SuperGunner. It’s a bit silly that it got approved on THURSDAY, but I think it’s still fine.

Feedback is much appreciated by all xoxo

P.S: If interested, I am doing other kinds of articles (sneak preview: FRAG VIDEO FRIDAYS OMMFRFFGGG – maybe, to celebrate the launch of my first TF2 article, I’ll do a TF2 one! Maybe…). I won’t bump the post, but I will edit the first post to have all of my written articles in them, just in case people want to read up. xoxo

P.P.S: If someone could throw this up on reddit, I’d be appreciative! (I don’t have an account and don’t plan on making one atm – off to the revision mobile!)

Last edited by Shintaz,

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Very nice read. I’d love to read more articles like these. Good that you are covering highlander next week, I was just going to ask will you only write about 6vs6.

http://www.unigamesity.com/tf2-wednesdays-an-introduction-to-competitive-team-fortress-part-2/

xoxo

From now, I’ll be writing a fairly random sequence of articles (well, I have something planned for next Wednesday, but beyond that, not sure). I’ll definitely get round to doing all the ideas given in this thread.

Monkeh

Whoever is writing the intoductions could do with better English skills… :/

Sorry to bump an old(ish) thread, but this weeks article will be non-existant due to exams (my final two are this week, so I’ll be free after that).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »