Forum

arma II (DayZ)

Created 6th June 2012 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 25 Next »

Trath

Server sent out messages that it is going to restart. I run to the airfield. After server restart, I went through the whole Airfield and everything was absolute shit, only thing that was somehow decent was a M16A4 with ACOG.

BaR comes in to the game and we meet up, raid Stary tents, and then decide that since the server is pretty empty, no firefight is gonna start up so its gonna be pretty dry. We decide to go an adventure to find a Heli Crash Site. After about 10 minutes of running through some fields to the east of Novy and joking about how what are the odds we will actually find a Heli Crash Site, we hear a ton of shots. Exactly then our TS crashed, and things got hectic. We decided to stop talking in-game, just head towards the sound of gunfire, and see whats up. We move forward to see a Heli Crash Site with around 10 zombies dead all around it. Continue a little more and we see a Car on the road. BaR stays in position scattering the place, I continue forward so that I am horizontal to the car, but still in the mini-forest/tree line. And what do you know? A guy in a ghillie suit is crouched, shooting at the zombies near the Heli Crash Site. I crouch, look to see if I can spot any of his friends – nada. I take 5 shots, shortly followed by “MRAK was killed”. BaR stays in tree line looking for more people, I go loot the body and the Heli Crash Site. The car had a full tank + 2 jerry cans inside, so we were able to take it all the way to our camp. Needless to say we where all over the place, screaming and yelling and shit.
Along with the loot we had already found today/yesterday night, this has been by far our luckiest moment.

Loot from Ghillie suit guy + Heli Crash Site:
L85A2 AWS – a couple magz, who cares we already have like 100
M107 – 4 magz
FN FAL AN/PVS-4 – 4 magz
NVG
Old Hatchback (Car)

Shintaz and Crew, were coming to get you – were gonna organize a night when our full crew we be on, and were gonna go find your tents in the east.
Also I was wondering, do you guys have a car?

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Trath

Shintaz and Crew, were coming to get you – were gonna organize a night when our full crew we be on, and were gonna go find your tents in the east.
Also I was wondering, do you guys have a car?

add me on steam

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Joining a server after I logged out near the barracks. At first check the surrounding and see something big in the distance, I am all like “oh yeah crash site”, come closer to see its a ural truck “oh yeah a ural truck”, come closer to see all 6 wheels are missing “fuck that ural truck”, but hey lets have a look inside. What I found was:
1 AS50
3 DMR
1 FN FAL
2 M14
3 M4 SD
1 Bizon SD
2 Mp5 SD
8 GPS
3 NVG
3 24 slot coyote backpacks
+ shit ton of ammo for all of em
Best find ever. Telling hoppi and his room mate to immediately get to the airfield. Eventually they arrive and we are all geared up. We decide to repair the truck and get it off the airfield. Hopping servers like mad to find wheels, in the meanwhile hoppi finds an ATV on the same server. Find 5 wheels repair the truck, hide it north-ish to the airfield, nothing of interest around really, so we felt quite save.
1.62 patch hits and I cannot join the server. Get back on it after 2 days, cannot find the truck anymore. No problem, we’ve hidden some in a tent in the forest as well, ATV still there as well. Checking out the area and hear shots from the airfield. I feel quite confident and decide to go after it, while still following the shots I can hear even more shots from the west of the airfield, go there and find 3 dudes looting a crashsite. Scare the shit out of them with my M4 and all 3 log off lol. Find a FN FAL ANPV, a FN FAL, a Bizon and a M14 there. Take all the guns in a couple of runs and bring them to the airfield. hoppi is playing LoL so I just log out. Later on when hoppi is nearly done with his LoL I log back in and 3m in front of me theres 3 dudes sitting around a yellow car and I am like wtf, why would they be sitting in the middle of nowhere. Shoot one of them and run away like mad. Can hear them drive away with the car and get back to the tent. FN FAL ANPV, AS50, M4 SD, all GPS and NVG are gone. >:(
Later on the same server I get nuked from 12k blood straight down to exactly 0. Lose 24 slot bp, M4 SD, range finder, nvg, all tools
Start all over again, get back to the airfield and start to hunt those dicks that stole our truck and our guns.

Trath

server is about to restart – if you guys wanna fight come to the NW airfield

Guys, could you tell me how do you play DayZ through steam? Whenever i try to join it says i have version 1.62 and 1.62xxx is required. Any ideas?

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from alien`

Guys, could you tell me how do you play DayZ through steam? Whenever i try to join it says i have version 1.62 and 1.62xxx is required. Any ideas?

Download and install the latest beta patch then http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

Its working when I try it through Six Launcher, but not when I’m trying through steam

me and my mates(6 together) are driving around in a bus. NEED A RIDE?

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Found this guy on youtube, he provides pretty good vids of him and his squad playing this game like it´s supposed to be played… for anyone who is still undecisive about buying it, and also great fun to watch for anybody else who already got it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_aXYebQss8

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Trath

Shintaz and Crew, were coming to get you

Ok so here is what happens when people call us out. We found Trath, Shintaz killed him point blank with a sniper rifle then found all 4 of his teams tents brimming with guns galore, proceeded to drive our motorbike up to their tents, fill all of their items into our motorbike, then put a satchel charge in the middle of the tents and blew up their whole base, even a tree fell on it for good measure!
Then we rode off on our Motorbike with this playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2eoBWZp64s full volume on in game voice.

Have a good day Jews :D

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Unlucky Trath.

rtan

-9w-

:DD

Naes

GG Trath was fun :)

Trath

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Ok so here is what happens when people call us out. We found Trath, Shintaz killed him point blank with a sniper rifle then found all 4 of his teams tents brimming with guns galore, proceeded to drive our motorbike up to their tents, fill all of their items into our motorbike, then put a satchel charge in the middle of the tents and blew up their whole base, even a tree fell on it for good measure!
Then we rode off on our Motorbike with this playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2eoBWZp64s full volume on in game voice.

Have a good day Jews :D

you guys got lucky to come there right at that time:
If you didn’t notice, we had a huge gunfight beforehand where basically all sides died, we died and they died. 1 of them took our car, and our whole camp was exposed.
From my re spawn I ran straight to the tents, took the NVG and the Thermal. Then I went to that hill north of Stary. Spary somehow died, and then I see 2 people with the thermal. I took like 5 shots at them and they immediate disconnected right away like real men. I assume that was Shintaz and Daleth?
I start running towards the tents to see whats up, I hear Shintaz eating, I take one step and turn around, and Shintaz just no-zooms. It was hilarious.

Seems weird you guys just got there right after the whole chaos, did somebody mark our camp on the game map or something?

Had a lot of fun today, time to start over from scratch.
I’m pretty sure you know the circumstances in which you came, I would hardly boast about doing the finishing touches after some other crew ripped the shit out of us.

Still coming to get you guys, don’t worry.
Also I am happy to say that our car was taken somewhere to the west of Kamenka, I guess to that “out of bounds” places and stuff. So if you guys are looking for a run to do, you could go look around there.

You won(finished) the first fight, the battle has only begun

The disconnectors weren’t us, Daleth wasn’t even online (you know how I oppose such distasteful plays – and even when daleth spawned, he was WAAAYYY North West. I was on my own).

It was extremely lucky I found your tents. I got bored and thought “you know what, I’m gonna sit down and watch Stary Sobor hill, just to kill some people.” On the way, I saw a dead body in the middle of the field next to the deer stand with zombies spawned ages away from me. I knew somebody else was there, so I cautiously stepped into the forest.

After coming across your tents, I yelled on mumble “TENTS, TENTS NEAR THE DEAD BODY” and ran away from them, thinking it was massive bait. I saw that, at this time, Spary and xTime had died. As soon as I saw someone in front of me, I popped my M107 and saw ‘Trath de Jew was killed’. Oh, how I laughed. Oh, how Tapley and Sean laughed.

Was GG’s this time round Trath. I do commend you for not having a camp out of bounds of the map like a group of guys we think are on the server hoarding vehicles. They’re the people we’re really trying to go for. :D

Last edited by Shintaz,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 25 Next »