arma II (DayZ)

Created 6th June 2012 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 25 Next »

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

Most guns are one shot kills after a while so they shouldnt have time

its still shitty though. what is the point of the whole game if you can break it so easily like that

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

its still shitty though. what is the point of the whole game if you can break it so easily like that

How would you fix it? have you be shot after you’ve logged out or crashed?

xTimeE

Doj.

anyone know why its saying bad cdkey invaild cdkey
in dayz

severus

burn

Quoted from xTimeE

anyone know why its saying bad cdkey invaild cdkey
in dayz

When does this happen? Every time I get it (usually when trying to install a beta patch), running ARMA 2 OA as admin once and then trying again fixes it.

Last edited by severus,

xTimeE

Doj.

emm its happens when i open dayz through six launcher
and when im trying connect server with friends bad cdkey

i got arma 2 free and OA

severus

burn

I use that combo also (ARMA 2 Free + OA). Ditch the six launcher, it just causes problems. Install beta patches and dayz updates manually so you know what changes you have made, makes it easier to fix problems imo.

Me and all my friends who play the game used these instructions to install the game, and so far have had no problems:

— Download Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead on Steam (you brought trouble upon yourself by buying it retail, suck it up)
— Run Arma 2 as administrator
— Run Arma 2 OA as administrator
— Download the latest DayZ files from any of the mirrors. You need all of the ZIP files.
— Download the latest Beta Patch (it’s the larger link on the top bar you shit’ead)
— Install the beta by extracting the .EXE installer and running it
— Go to /Steam/Steamapps/Common/Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
— Make an “@DayZ” folder, and make an “addons” folder inside that one.
— Extract all the files from the DayZ .ZIP files into that “addons” folder. Make sure the raw files are in the addons folder, and they’re not inside their own folders.
— Go back to /Steam/Steamapps/Common/Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
— Rename the ArmA2OA.EXE to something else, like ArmA2OA_old.EXE
— Grab the ArmA2OA.EXE from the /expansion/beta/ folder, and drop it where the other Arma2OA.EXE file was.
— Exit windows explorer, go to your steam library
— Right-click Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, go to properties, edit launch options.
— Add “-beta=Expansionbeta;ExpansionbetaExpansion -mod=@DayZ” to your launch options, without the quotes and before any other commands.

This instructions are for full ARMA2 tho, but the only difference was that you had to copy some files from the ARMA2 Free folder to the OA folder if I remember correctly.

Quoted from alien`

Any idea when official etf2l server is going to start? ^^

hoppi

TIDS

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

such a baiter! blatantly sniping :D

I was sniping but I really quit and didn’t had the time to loot.

Just found a working Quad and fixing a Ural! aw yeah…

Evil

I need some faggots to play with add me on friends

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from Linus

It’s -20% off right now, however if you’re patient, wait for a daily deal on it, as there will most likely be eventually, and it will go even lower, although I doubt it’d go beyond -40% due to its success.

Nice call :)

40 % cheaper now, get it while it’s hot!

Trath

Was running towards NW airfield from Stary just now on UK9. Suddenly I pass by a guy in some bushes. Weirdest shit I ever seen. I go back a few steps, unload 8 bullets into him.

Highlight of the loot: M4A1 HOLO, Coyote backpack, Ragefinder.
I see some of the Shintaz crew in the server, so if this is someone from the crew, eat shit nigga!

baerbel

trick17
trick17

nevermind

Last edited by baerbel,

Quoted from Evil

I need some faggots to play with add me on friends

DayZ is dead

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Selek

[…]

Nice call :)

40 % cheaper now, get it while it’s hot!

Beta for the standalone will release September they say, so unless you cant stop peeing your pants to get it, id wait to see whether its vapour ware and get it them for ~£10

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from dodgydogman

[…]
Beta for the standalone will release September they say, so unless you cant stop peeing your pants to get it, id wait to see whether its vapour ware and get it them for ~£10

By your estimation, I would save about 1,2 €. Your point about it possibly being vapour ware might be a legitimate one for some, I guess. Then again, 15 € is going to the movies for two times, so it’s definately worth the price for me :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 25 Next »