Forum

arma II (DayZ)

Created 6th June 2012 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 25 Next »

Trath

xTime got killed when he spawned in our own camp, thats how the whole fiasco started.
He re spawned in Kamenka and started heading east slowly. Then our car, the one that was in our camp when he died, drove over him, heading west. A light bulb popped up in my head, why would anyone drive west of Kamenka?

must be off the map shit.

Also Shintaz, you have got to be fucking kidding me!
You somehow sneaked between me and the guys I was shooting at.
1 minute before you popped me, I was on the hill that looks over Stary, looking towards our Camp hill with the thermal. I see two guys slightly east of the dear stand. Take some shots, they disconnect. I start running towards the Camp, that’s when you popped me.

That body you saw was either BaR’s or they guy I killed way before.

I honestly can’t believe you weren’t connected to each other. When I got killed, I said straight away in TS that It has to be the Shintaz crew and that’s what makes the death painful, because you were the only apparent Crew online at the time. Turns out it was you that killed me, buy no crew :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yeah we make a point never to disconnect, such faggotry when it happens, should be disabled in the next patch also.

Ghostface

spire

Went on UK9 today, saw Tapley and the jews die. Got chased around by a couple of zombies and then I disconnected.

This game is already fun.

xTimeE

Doj.

lol ghostface
and today was the best day on dayz
and turn the be the worse no car no weapons no tents D:

BaR

REVERTO

Quoted from Shintaz

On the way, I saw a dead body in the middle of the field next to the deer stand with zombies spawned ages away from me.

It was me :D i died by a fucking DMR guy after xTime yelled on TS that there is someone in our camp. later on we understood that this is the guy who stole our car, and came back later to loot the camp and got some jewish treatment :D

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

then put a satchel charge in the middle of the tents and blew up their whole base, even a tree fell on it for good measure!

you guys have no shame to blow up our own camp with OUR own satchel charge, thats not nice ;D

WP Guys, Hope for more days like this in the future :)

Last edited by BaR,

xTimeE

Doj.

no worries our new camp already up be ready shintaz and his friends

ondkaja

IKEA

Fun game. Played it for a couple of days with a friend of mine, and we raided airfields and military camps and helicopter crash sites. Was fun, but my friend got tired of the game so he gave me his stuff. Then I got sniped. :(

We had some pretty fun adventures. One day my friend was looting a barn, while I covered him. Then I saw two people running towards the barn, as he retreated to the treeline behind the barn. Being equipped with a grenade, he waited for them to enter the barn. Once they did, he threw it, but due to him not knowing how to throw stuff, he missed completely. Worse, the loud didn’t even attract any zombies for some reason, and the raiders of the barn heard the blast. So we waited (they didn’t know where we were) for a good ten minutes before they finally exited the barn. Unfortunately, a zombie decided it had to walk towards the place where I laid prone. The zombie then began to attack and in a lack of a better plan I shot the zombie, attracting another ten zombies and alerting the raiders. I started running towards the barn, while my friend killed one of the raiders with his silenced weapon. Chased by all zombies in vicinity I ran into the barn and got to the second floor where I killed all the zombies. When I was done, I started slowly moving towards the exit. Suddenly I see the last raider sitting in the other side of the barn, and I killed him with my crossbow. Strangely enough, he just sat there as he received two crossbow arrows to the face, not shooting back. When he died we began to loot and finally found maps, which we had been looking for a couple of days.

Well, since I’m alone now, I wonder if anyone wants an extra mouth to feed? Soloing is scary.

palker

Played my first game of DayZ yesterday. I died 4 times in a row did not find any weapons only a map some ammo and sheep, cow, goat and a rabbit during my run through the forest. I met other noob who tried to talk to me via chat but before i figured how to open chat he run of. I just wish you spawned with something more than a flashlight or if you could like punch the zombies back or something.

minimoose

Quoted from palker

Played my first game of DayZ yesterday. I died 4 times in a row did not find any weapons only a map some ammo and sheep, cow, goat and a rabbit during my run through the forest. I met other noob who tried to talk to me via chat but before i figured how to open chat he run of. I just wish you spawned with something more than a flashlight or if you could like punch the zombies back or something.

I haven’t used this before but it looks super useful: http://dayzdb.com/map , and now that I’ve seen how good it is I’m going to start using it ^^

Keep spawns in/near Chernogorsk and Elektrozavodsk; I generally just run to the nearest supermarket, looting barns/crappy residential houses on the way, since it’s easy to lose any aggro’d zombies in them due to multiple exits, or if I feel like creeping past the zombies I’ll go to the group of apartments since you get a ton of useful beginner loot in them (Northwest Chernogorsk is great, since they are right next to a hospital as well). If you pass a hospital grab some bloodpacks and morphine; bandages and pain pills are pretty common so only stock up on them as needed. When you have crappy stuff taking risks like running through a town isn’t a big deal and if it pays off it’s so much quicker than avoiding zombies.

Last edited by minimoose,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Stop writing down fucking awesome stories, you are persuading me to buy this shit graphics* – buggy as hell* – waste of time.

*from what i’ve seen on streams.

Last edited by nTraum,

IPZIE

SUAVE

shit graphics, get them facts straight

Ghostface

spire

Actually if you buy combined operations the graphics look a lot better.

Trath

Yeahhh baby I’m invincible found an AS50 and a Mk 48
Missing a Coyote and NVG, then I can finally play at night on this server.

Last edited by Trath,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Trath

Yeahhh baby I’m invincible found an AS50 and a Mk 48
Missing a Coyote and NVG, then I can finally play at night on this server.

I had a Mk48 then I spawned in the wilderness with nothing :( cursed.

I’m currently getting a Runtime error R6025 every time I try and launch dayz (it points at Arma2OA.exe so I’m guessing operation arrowhead is the problem), anyone got any clues as to how to fix it? I tried a clean reinstall via steam.

EDIT: Nevermind I left my pc for a few days and came back and it works perfectly, wtf game.

Last edited by Sideshow,

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

I had a Mk48 then I spawned in the wilderness with nothing :( cursed.

I’m currently getting a Runtime error R6025 every time I try and launch dayz (it points at Arma2OA.exe so I’m guessing operation arrowhead is the problem), anyone got any clues as to how to fix it? I tried a clean reinstall via steam.

EDIT: Nevermind I left my pc for a few days and came back and it works perfectly, wtf game.

Try a lobotomy

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 25 Next »