Forum

To the Norwegians here

Created 23rd July 2011 @ 09:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from octochris

[…]

I’m pretty sure you’ve not read the bible to think something that is so false. Not only does it promote violence and murder textually, it also is perhaps the most murderous in practise, too.

[…]

How about no. If you need a God to threaten you to make you act responsibly, then you really need to grow up. Religion encourages people to never take responsibility for their actions, and to do anything and everything without thinking about it properly. Religion is the definition of immaturity, the immaturity to not deal with death, the immaturity to not look at the world around you, the immaturity to blame anything and everything on some mighty oligarch in the skies. Some of us lost our imaginary friends at the age of four. Some of us evidently still haven’t.

I actively disbelieve in a god, and even if he DID exist as stated in Christianity, Islam, or anything comparable, I would disagree so radically with his batshit insane ideas that i would rather go to hell than agree with someone who is evidently completely mad, or contemptful.

Let’s take a look at christianity first.

“O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us, he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” – Psalms 137

“If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” – Leviticus 20:13

“When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.” – Deuteronomy 20:10-14

“A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.” – Leviticus 21:9

“If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.” – Deuteronomy 13:7-12

“Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.” – Deuteronomy 13:13

and don’t think the qu’ran is immune to this sort of evil nonsense either.

“Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends.” – Surah 5:51

“Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them.” – Surah 9:121

“The share of the male shall be twice that of a female” Maududi, vol. 1, p. 311

“If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them, then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great.” – Surah 4:34

I’m sure I could find plenty more if such was required.

I am yet to find a religion that is not thoroughly disgusting simply on face value. I don’t need a God to have a sense of direction and morality in my life, and anyone who does needs to grow up and learn responsibility, instead of following completely vile ideas that are perpetuated out of ignorance.

Two small things:

No talk of Religion on the fourms

Second you are confusing the Bible with religion. Or just organised religion with the general kind.

Also my thoughts go out to those who are effected.

Last edited by CrashSite,

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

No talk of Religion on the fourms

I think you were a bit late on that, religious talk has been going on for a fair few pages… sry guish

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Sadly CwashSite is right for once in his life.

F.14-Strictly no topics are to be created with reference to: –

Religion
Politics

Anymore religious discussion below this post will be deleted.

Wanna add my condolences to the victims in Norway.

Head Hunter

Just spent the weekend at a festival, (well more of a massive local youth piss up with camping and music…) took the morning off to grab a cheeky bacon butty at a cafe down the road. Start Reading the newspaper as you do…

So fucking shocked; hit a massive cord. Just terrible. That stuff can happen anywhere out of nowhere. I get back to the festival and the only major hype is that a Amy Winehouse is dead, no doubt every single person was completely unaware of what had happened abroad, Could’ve just have easily happened to all of us. I don’t care about any theories or motives surrounding the incident, innocent unsuspecting people are dead. Condolences to Norge and anyone affected <3

evokje

WiK?

He gets jail time? he deserves to be executed

Last edited by evokje,

konr

This is horrible.. My thoughts to anyone affected.

Last edited by konr,

dauk

Quoted from Sir Remix

What’s really messed up, is the killer is going to have a nice cozy life in the Norwegian prison system, which is the most humane in the world, and a lot like a vacation resort. Send this sick bastard to Guantanamo.

I think someone will definitely hire and kill him.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from dauk

[…]

I think someone will definitely hire and kill him.

Yes, eye for an eye. Always the best solution. The justice system is what separates us from the animals. If you don’t like it, go into politics and try to change it instead of bitching about it on a random forum.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Dummy

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Yes, eye for an eye. Always the best solution. The justice system is what separates us from the animals. If you don’t like it, go into politics and try to change it instead of bitching about it on a random forum.

dauk didnt condone it, just said it might happen
dont read into posts so much and dont attack him as a person when the same ‘argument’ can be used against you

dauk

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

I dont understand why do you think that I’m bitching or something like that. Thats just my opinion what will happen, because even if he survives prison no way hes going into back into society and not being stabbed. Also all his close people are a bit on the edge.

And dont start talking about justice when you prob have no idea about it.

poxie

It’s an extremely sad situation and event to have happened, my thoughts are with those affected.

However the guy – when sentenced to jail time will not survive in a Norwegian prison.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from dauk

[…]

I dont understand why do you think that I’m bitching or something like that. Thats just my opinion what will happen, because even if he survives prison no way hes going into back into society and not being stabbed. Also all his close people are a bit on the edge.

And dont start talking about justice when you prob have no idea about it.

Not justice, but i’ve read several major works that deal with morals, ethnics, governing and law.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Darn

rockit like

Will be forgotten in few months when a new evil shows his or her face. Hopefully this man gets a painful death.

Dummy

Quoted from Darn

Will be forgotten in few months when a new evil shows his or her face. Hopefully this man gets a painful death.

violence doesn’t solve violence, why’s everybody bent on him having a painful death

dauk

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
violence doesn’t solve violence, why’s everybody bent on him having a painful death

You kill a person and and I am pretty sure he won’t go on rampage again. Looks like problem solved for me.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »