Forum

To the Norwegians here

Created 23rd July 2011 @ 09:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 13 Next »

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
violence doesn’t solve violence, why’s everybody bent on him having a painful death

Yep yep. 90+ lives and families destroyed, go sit in a corner. Will bring food later.

Dummy

Quoted from Darn

[…]

Yep yep. 90+ lives and families destroyed, go sit in a corner. Will bring food later.

And killing him will solve it? Stop being a child

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
And killing him will solve it? Stop being a child

solve what?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Such a person does not deserve to live, why didn’t he not kill himself afterwards? Because he wants to spread his message, for as long as he is alive he will always be able to spread his message of hate.

Not only that I’m sure a few people would be happier knowing that fucker was dead instead of a cosy cell with free meals + welfare.

I sometimes believe the death penalty is wrong, in America for instance it is used quite harshly, but I think in this situation it is rather justified.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

double/

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Dummy

Quoted from Darn

[…]

solve what?

Are you unable to read your own words? How will killing him bring happiness to the families of the people killed?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

It’s hilarious people think the death penalty is the most severe form of punishment.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
Are you unable to read your own words? How will killing him bring happiness to the families of the people killed?

It aint about happiness or justice. Just a punishment.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Can people on the internet stop talking like they understand these issues.

This is one of the great moral debates and yet both sides seems convinced they are right. If you are interested, please read some philosophy. The legal system in Norway is what it is. You can stop this pointless debate as it is irrelevant what you want; stop being self-centered and think of those who are actually effected by this.

.____________.

Quoted from poxie

However the guy – when sentenced to jail time will not survive in a Norwegian prison.

I think you underestimate how lax norwegian prisons are. Sitting behind bars in norway isn’t a punishment for something like this. He simply gets well fed, gets a place to live, gets a job. But oh no, he gets watched all day by guards. How horrible, how will he ever manage.

droso

o/

Prisons are supposed to keep dangerous people from damaging even more society, not kill them.

You should be proud to have such an “efficient” system instead of thousands of death sentence per year (like in China).

Last edited by droso,

Dummy

Quoted from Darn

[…]

It aint about happiness or justice. Just a punishment.

Never mind then, can’t discuss with that.

Quoted from CrashSite

Can people on the internet stop talking like they understand these issues.

This is one of the great moral debates and yet both sides seems convinced they are right. If you are interested, please read some philosophy. The legal system in Norway is what it is. You can stop this pointless debate as it is irrelevant what you want; stop being self-centered and think of those who are actually effected by this.

can you stop patronising people you don’t know, if you’ve nothing to add to the discussion, don’t. You post too much on these forums to just sound smart without actually saying anything – I am sure you will make a great politician, in fact, if you’re into that.

.____________.

Quoted from droso

Prisons are supposed to keep dangerous people from damaging even more society, not kill them.

You should be proud to have such an “efficient” system instead of thousands of death sentence per year (like in China).

Ofc it’s not supposed to kill them. But it isn’t supposed to give them as good a life as the one they had outside of prison either, rather work as a punishment.

Last edited by .____________.,

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Quoted from droso

You should be proud to have such a “efficient” system.

I definitely agree

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Done reading philosophy, what now Crashsite?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 13 Next »