Forum

To the Norwegians here

Created 23rd July 2011 @ 09:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Next »

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Also want to point out Noray and Scandinavia in general, has the lowest re-offending rate in the world.

The harsh prisons such as England and America turns little criminals into murders. Not a very good system, I would much prefer to see the Scandinavian prison system implemented here.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from CrashSite

Also want to point out Noray and Scandinavia in general, has the lowest re-offending rate in the world.

The harsh prisons such as England and America turns little criminals into murders. Not a very good system, I would much prefer to see the Scandinavian prison system implemented here.

Why are you talking about stuff you don’t know anything about?

(god I just love making unfounded allegations)

Dummy

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

it feels so good doesn’t it
youshouldaskcrashsiteiheardhesgoodatit.jpg

Clark

SDCK!

All the condolences to the Norwegian people.
About that bastard – he won’t survive in prison.
Not because people there are mean, just because not everyone there are callous freaks.

poxie

Quoted from .____________.

[…]

I think you underestimate how lax norwegian prisons are. Sitting behind bars in norway isn’t a punishment for something like this. He simply gets well fed, gets a place to live, gets a job. But oh no, he gets watched all day by guards. How horrible, how will he ever manage.

I was assuming any Norwegian inmate at the prison will probably have a ‘bone to pick’ with him – so to speak.

I am surprised to see people think that this guy will be put in a prion with regular inmates. This guy will not serve his sentence in a regular prison.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Lol, the thing you were arguing about has no definitive answer, and no one was not any intelligent arguments, my point was based on fact and studies.

kos

ft.
bobs

Quoted from poxie

[…]

I was assuming any Norwegian inmate at the prison will probably have a ‘bone to pick’ with him – so to speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytz-pP8p1Bg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1384308/Norways-controversial-cushy-prison-experiment–catch-UK.html

“And yet, an extensive new study undertaken by researchers across all the Nordic countries reveals that the reoffending average across Europe is about 70-75 per cent. In Denmark, Sweden and Finland, the average is 30 per cent. In Norway it is 20 per cent. Thus Bastoy, at just 16 per cent, has the lowest reoffending rate in Europe.”

Obviously these are extreme examples but they do demonstrate the somewhat lenient justice system in Norway. However, these new prisons (and Norways justice system) evidently work in the way that they are intended to, rehabilating inmates and allowing them to re enter society, contrary to the beliefs of many people posting here who seem to believe prisons are simply a punishment for breaking the law.

Personally, I think this prison/justice system is the main reason Norway, is as someone said earlier in this thread, “the most peaceful country on earth” and this method should be encouraged worldwide.

It also saddens me to see such naive bloodlust here, from the Norwegians I can understand the seeking of retribution but from others who apparently have no connection to the case but still think he should be subject to capital punishment? I cannot relate.

Dummy

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Lol, the thing you were arguing about has no definitive answer, and no one was not any intelligent arguments, my point was based on fact and studies.

no study is completely objective and the second part of your ‘point’ was completely opinion))

Last edited by Dummy,

rytis

PrettyGay

blood for blood, this man shouldn’t be alive.

.____________.

Quoted from poxie

[…]

Prison violence is basically a non-existant issue in norway.

v1ruuz

http://static.vg.no/uploaded/image/2011/7/24/drapsmann_834.jpg

I don’t think he carried a heart

NoJu

8D

He’ll be sectioned, no way will they leave this guy out of psychiatric care

dougiie

CotC

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=95e_1311528385

holy shiiiit

Tehgnarr

is good!