broder
syster

Quoted from Jorman

[…]
And the price will be?

Google it, you lazy assface.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Don’t buy a DA if you play soldier and want to run the risk of looking at sky/ground instead of rocket jumping properly. It’s a known problem with the DA (also in other games such as CoD, ET or Brink where people do quick 180’s)

nvc

Quoted from Koeitje

Don’t buy a DA if you play soldier and want to run the risk of looking at sky/ground instead of rocket jumping properly. It’s a known problem with the DA (also in other games such as CoD, ET or Brink where people do quick 180’s)

er..?

DA has pretty much the best sensor available on the market. If you’ve had that issue it would be you and only a handful of others, it’s news to me anyway.

Last edited by nvc,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from nvc

[…]

er..?

DA has pretty much the best sensor available on the market. If you’ve had that issue it would be you and only a handful of others, it’s news to me anyway.

There’s me and another guy here on etf2l, plus you can google for it and find the same reports from CoD and ET/Brink players. It’s an issue on DA, DA respawn, DB G3, Abyssus. Strangely enough DB G2 and Krait don’t suffer from the same issues. Neither does the Xai. Hell, even the Kinzu doesn’t have it and that mouse is beyond bad.

here for example: http://www.tek-9.org/forum/off_topic-22/deathadder_users_new_old-29941.html

(the higher dpi didn’t fix it for me though, I already ran the mice at 1800 or 3600.)

edit: funny that 2 guys there have the same problem with SS mice. Guess it’s just hit or miss :P.

edit2: reading some stuff I think I might hit the malfunction speed on those razer mice. I flick to the left when rj-ing (weird habit) and rather quickly, so I probably move it to fast for the DA to track (on Qck/Destructor/Talent).

edit3: more reports http://hardware.gotfrag.com/portal/forums/thread/316134/

Might be an issue with the input type TF2 uses, but still find it surprising I did not run into the issue with other mice.

Last edited by Koeitje,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

+1 deathadder

crizzl

WEED
DANMARK

I think you should consider a IME 3.0. Pretty much the same shape as a DA and it’s really cheap. I’ve got my IME 3.0 for around ~5-6 years now and it still works flawless. I tried a G500 but sold it again and went back to my IME 3.0.
The only downside I can think of is that it has a loud scrollwheel (I don’t really mind it though)
(Be sure to bump it up to 500hz should you decide to get one)

Had a g500 broke entirely after 3-4 months. Using intellimouse now :DDD

alfa

Quoted from Jorman

[…]
I’m aiming @ $70 here, so it’s a no. But thx anyway. Just choosing between the two I mentioned. :)

I would suggest the deathadder then

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I’d go with the MX518 (or the new MX400) then. I wouldn’t risk it with the DA, and only read good things about the MX518.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Jorman

[…]
And the price will be?

something around 50 euros

magique

DA ftw

murje

sirkkels
[hePPa]

I have been using DA now for about 2 or 3 years. I had the first version of it until it got stolen in lan. I bought a new one (3.5 maybe?). First I had some issues of looking to the sky or the ground when rocketjumping (on a qck). Changing the dpi to 450 fixed it and it has never happened again. Also it feels really sharp and it never skips or jitters.

Last edited by murje,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »