Forum

Brink

Created 8th May 2011 @ 22:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 31 Next »

catman

brink is dead

Martn

I have read 5-6 reviews now, non of them said Brink was a good game, one even said you shouldnt buy it.
They all fault the clunky smart movement, stalemate play and medic and engi being op.

Last edited by Martn,

pykow

I’ve saw a live footage of this game on justin.tv

alot of reviews give it an AVG score of 7.5
I Agree that.
Gameplay is boring

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Martn

I have read 5-6 reviews now, non of them said Brink was a good game, one even said you shouldnt buy it.
They all fault the clunky smart movement, stalemate play and medic and engi being op.

So nothing which cant be fixed after a few updates?

Martn

Quoted from lolage

[…]

IF they decide to add new and better maps and rebalance all classes, maybe.

dauk

Lets lough at people who bought it super expensive because they were emo of tf2 dead story.

Hahahahahaha

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

lol Lithuanians with no monies.

Martn

What also bugs me is that you can actually see the hp of your opponents.

Quoted from lolage

[…]

You really think that they’re going to keep updating this? I don’t see that happening since it’s already so rare these days to see decent post release support from a dev.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Koeitje

lol Lithuanians with no monies.

oh hello mr ‘i’m very rich’, maybe you want me to buy a copy of brink? I don’t think so

Skyride

DUCS

I have to say, if someone were to give me those complaints about a game, my response to the majority of them would be “and this is a problem because…?”. What I got from them was “OMG U NEED TEAMWORK WTF” and “lolwtf u can’t stick to one thing all the time and win!! QQ”.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Martn

Quoted from Enef

console reviews.

I’ve seen two pc reviews, both of which varied widely in their opinions. Show me a console FPS that isn’t clunky, stalematey and dumb and i’ll show you the same thing on PC that is much better.

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from dauk

Lets lough at people who bought it super expensive because they were emo of tf2 dead story.

Hahahahahaha

lets LAUGH at your fucking english

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from sgN^

[…]
lets LAUGH at your fucking english

Let’s*

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ph-ph-ph-ph-ph-ph-ph-ph-ph-ph-ph-ALE!!!!!

Last edited by Monkeh,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 31 Next »