Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 16 Next »

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from BERSERKER

the replacement of ‘have’ with ‘of.’
i.e. he should of done that

Oh my god, the PAIN… I can’t even properly express how much that makes me cringe.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Oh, that’s okay then!

…?

Ja, Nederlanders doen dat ook wel is.

Quoted from skeej

[…]

is.

:D

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

[…]

Oh, that’s okay then!

…?

No, just don’t rip it out of English, accept that it’s just going to happen :)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Cycl4mate

You have a pending friend invite Spike.
^^

Will be home in an hour ish.

..were you not already on my friends list anyway?

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

No, just don’t rip it out of English, accept that it’s just going to happen :)

Yes, it happens. That shouldn’t be an excuse though.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

*imitates a typical American voice*

Aaai’m just saayin!

Last edited by Cycl4mate,

Spike Himself

TC

I got curious and went to check on the steam website from here. There’s one pending invite from some american who I think I played on a pub with last night. I’m so confused.

All I can tell you is that the person who has added you is not an American. If you are sure about his identity perhaps your steam profile has not been properly updated yet.

Spike Himself

TC

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Spike Himself

TC

voX » Cycl4mate

uhhh
Also no pending invites..

Wabbeh

The thing that pisses me off the most is when people create a perfectly good well written forum post…and then put ‘u’ instead of ‘you’. OK, so on chat/irc I can understand, but u shouldn’t just do it when u’ve got all the time in the world to make a post. (Inb4peopletrytobefunnyandpointoutthatonedaytheetf2lforumswillgodownandsoudonthaveallthetimeintheworldlolololol (omghyperbole))

wut u talkign abuot mang

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

I got curious and went to check on the steam website from here. There’s one pending invite from some american who I think I played on a pub with last night. I’m so confused.

I simply cannot stand it when the first letter of a nationality isn’t in upper case.

Not to mention a product/software!

Last edited by Daleth,

Quoted from BERSERKER

It’s peculiar how most of the d00ds in this thread who “don’t care” and try to shift the focus onto the people who bring this up are mostly British.

Incidentally my biggest annoyance when it comes to traditional spelling mistakes made by the British is the replacement of ‘have’ with ‘of.’
i.e. he should of done that

I’m looking at you, Byte.

That makes me cringe as well, but is so commonly used now that it is not considered incorrect anymore.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

It is the internet, I find that typing grammatically correct sentence to be a pain in the behind to type. I would much prefer to not have to think and just type freely.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 16 Next »