Forum

the Well #5

Created 29th November 2010 @ 16:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

Wiiking

what do u usually have on ur panncakes :D?

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Ace

Can you mentor me? You will of course get paid, how much do you take per hour?

Yeah, but not busy schedule is busy. You’ll be best off trying to spam me on IRC a few nites around 22.30!

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Who do you think should do the next well and why?

Ryb. He’s been demoing the top scene while most of us were still considering demo as best at Dustbowl with random crits. He’s also a humble, intelligent and well spoken person.

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Wiiking

what do u usually have on ur panncakes :D?

I believe you know the answer, but alright: Bacon + sugar.

I didn’t believe it myself, and it took me years to man up and try it. But, trust me, it works. I’ve fed it to random people from across Europe and they’re all positive!

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Bleh her abs look weird.

Yeah, but it’s a good diet.

fisk

KiH
KiH

will you attend OG-lan 2011?

Vince

BiG

What’s the most common mistake medics do (on all levels)?

And more importantly:
Should the syringe gun be redesigned to be like the lightning gun from Quake? I wouldn’t feel the need to ever play any other class again.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

What is the best piece of individual clutch medicing you think you have ever performed in an official?

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from fisk

will you attend OG-lan 2011?

No, please bring your camera :)

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Vince

What’s the most common mistake medics do (on all levels)?

And more importantly:
Should the syringe gun be redesigned to be like the lightning gun from Quake? I wouldn’t feel the need to ever play any other class again.

1. Difficult to rank, but maybe Not trusting your team mates. Getting heals during fights is maybe the medic’s #1 role. In the end, the team with the most caps wins – not the one with the least medic deaths.

2. hehe, that sounds overkill. But, I would like to see the syringe/blut changed to have bigger importance, which would raise the skill ceiling for medics with aim.

The medic is the least popular class to play in 6v6 and there’s a reason for it. If your team mates are having a bad day, there’s nothing you can do but sit and wait for the jumping retard. This could easily by changed,

atrox_

WaAS?

will you ever switch back to medic? (Haven’t read through this thread so not sure if already asked)

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Hildreth

What is the best piece of individual clutch medicing you think you have ever performed in an official?

Hm, I guess I was quite happy with my own performance on Viaduct vs Epsilon (eventhough they stole the match due to a faulty ruleset). I got a couple of situations with dodges + ubersaws against their soldiers, which was just enough to get uber those 10 seconds earlier.

I remember there were more situations of unlikely dodges and needle kills, not to mention wltrs doing some of the sickest sniping I’ve seen.

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from atrox_

will you ever switch back to medic? (Haven’t read through this thread so not sure if already asked)

Oh, not impossible and I’m sure I’ll be better at it, with more respect/knowledge of other classes. When the dust has settled, “the right class” isnt nearly as important as “the right team”. I wouldn’t mind playing scout or demo either.

Last edited by torden,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8