Forum

the Well #5

Created 29th November 2010 @ 16:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

ThePledge

Where do you get your weekly inspiration for the Torden Factor?

What do you think TF2 needs _right now_ in order to grow as an esports game?

Considering the noise your flushing toilet makes – is your toilet right next to your pc? :D

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from ilike2spin

When you say ‘bottleneck’ do you mean they hit a skill ceiling and stop improving or that they just choke under the higher pressure of the top flight?

Skill ceiling.

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Hildreth

Think we’ve run through all the TF2 possibilities.

Who would you prefer as a demoman when you’re medic; Ryb or Extremer?

Which Ronnie was the funniest out of the Two Ronnies?

Well, I already did Extremer and Numlocked in my allstar team a few posts back, but If I was playing medic, it would probably be Ryb.

Ryb is really easy to play with, you could forget healing him for a whole map, and he’d still find some other way of surviving + getting kills. But if you do heal him, he’ll make you proud every time.

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Ghostface

Home-cooked meals/fast foods?

Just wonderin what gets you goin for games.

I never eat fast foods, I’m too cheap to buy dinner like that every day. I’ve become old enough to notice a correlation between what I eat and how energetic I am, so I try to eat Salad + proteins (if not meat, egg) an hour or 2 before i play.

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from ThePledge

Where do you get your weekly inspiration for the Torden Factor?

What do you think TF2 needs _right now_ in order to grow as an esports game?

Considering the noise your flushing toilet makes – is your toilet right next to your pc? :D

1. Oh, I’m always curious on human behaviour. Those rants might sound very impulsive by the lack of preperation or poor writing, but the core of the observations mentioned are accumulated over a long time, and I’ve been to most countries in Europe. Then I try and take what observations are most relevant to describing a gamer from the respective country.

2. Tough to say. TF2 is a niche game. That’s of course not just a bad thing, as the general rule is: smaller the niche, the more dedicated the fans.

Apple turned their computers from niche to a competitor to PC within a few years, by finding what people were missing from their PCs. I think if we really want TF2 to grow, we’ll need to look at what people are missing from other games, if any.

Personally, I think the community could be such a selling point. Albeit on a declining level we’ve still got a more friendly community than other games.

3. I have a laptop. It’s movable :)

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Soo, you are saying that you are taking a shit while talking to pledge? Neaat :p

Quoted from torden

I’ve become old enough to notice a correlation between what I eat and how energetic I am, so I try to eat Salad + proteins (if not meat, egg) an hour or 2 before i play.

http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/10/07/new-5-week-diet-challenge-for-super-hot-body/ =D

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Nmx

Soo, you are saying that you are taking a shit while talking to pledge? Neaat :p

That’s generally the goal, yeah

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

I am a retarded demoman jumping for you to kill you, what’s the key to success?

Sketch

MM

Quoted from nTraum

m1 m2 m1 m2 m1 m2

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

[…]

http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/10/07/new-5-week-diet-challenge-for-super-hot-body/ =D

Bleh her abs look weird.

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from nTraum

Demos tend to lay stickies behind you expecting you too flee, so often you’re best off running forward and straight at them with the ubersaw. But, make sure not to run into the opposing team!

torden

broder
syster

I’ll be answering for another 45 mins. Then, hopefully some other random noob starts their next well.

Ace

Can you mentor me? You will of course get paid, how much do you take per hour?

Who do you think should do the next well and why?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »