Forum

the Well #5

Created 29th November 2010 @ 16:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

M24_

Allstar team minus people on Knights+Broder

you have “important” in brackets next to having your needlesgun hidden. I use a similar config (medigun on needles off), but I was wondering why you feel it is important

pick your 6 map rotation

what was the most fun thing about creating/playing in Broder?

Last edited by M24_,

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Martn

How do you balance between building your uber quickly with your pocket and keeping the rest of your team healthy?
E.g.: Do you focus on getting that uber asap and thus only healing the pocket soldier or do you mix healing your pocket and healing other players on your team as well? (So they are overhealed when youre going to push in/get pushed.)

Depends how critical it is getting uber. If you’re defending last and the other team has 5-10 seconds advantage, I’d deffo focus grinding that uber. But, for most of the time, I’d balance with healing + buffing my team mates. If you compare to other top medics, I’m probably spending more emphasis on buffing, so i guess it’s also a matter of style.

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from M24_

Allstar team minus people on Knights+Broder

you have “important” in brackets next to having your needlesgun hidden. I use a similar config (medigun on needles off), but I was wondering why you feel it is important

pick your 6 map rotation

what was the most fun thing about creating/playing in Broder?

1. Allstar team:
SOLS; Darn and Hocz (I’d make darn stick more with the medic)
SCOUTS; Skinnie and Cookye (brain + aim),
DEMO; depending on amount of wine, Extremer with Numlocked as backup,
MEDIC; F2

2. When you shoot at side scrolling targets, you syringegun model will block the site of your enemy. So does rocket launcher and other slow weapons, but syringe gun is special, as it’s automatic, meaning you risk it blocking the view of your target for an extended period of time.

Additionally, I aim according to where I see my stream of needles, which again can cause problem if the model is blocking the sight. There really is no real reason to use viewmodels for syringe.

3. Viaduct, Badlands, Granary, Gullywash, Obscure. I don’t really feel much for the rest, so I’ll add Saxton Hale+Lumberyard as a 6th.

4. Probably the countless of games we’d sing “trolololololo” together.

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from franco

best pro and upcomming medics?

Oops, forgot this one. Well, I only know a small fraction of what’s out there, but my money would be on Flushy (former Px).

I’d also mention shox, as he’s got the comms and intelligence for it, but with an aging body, wife and kids, I don’t think he has the time to put in the practice needed for going huge.

Could you elaborate on the differences/challenges behind organizing a national team compared to a regular one?

Also, you have played in a wide variety of teams, from wotr,fb to broder and sir.
Your favorite?
(AD would be the right answer here!)

kuma

where did you get your chair from and how much did it cost?

can you recommend me a new chair?

do you think the quality of your chair affects your tf2 skill?

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

Could you elaborate on the differences/challenges behind organizing a national team compared to a regular one?

Also, you have played in a wide variety of teams, from wotr,fb to broder and sir.
Your favorite?
(AD would be the right answer here!)

1. With a normal team, you can just pick anyone you like, without really having to justify it. With a national team, you have the responsibility to allow all players to get a fair trial. This can be cause for controversy, as some people think they are better than they are, and get very angry if they get ditched.

2. Favourite team? I’d probs have to go with broder. It’s the first I made myself, and so naturally, there are gonna be extra attachments to it. Wotr, a close second. FB and Knights aren’t long enough commitments (yet).

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from kuma

where did you get your chair from and how much did it cost?

can you recommend me a new chair?

do you think the quality of your chair affects your tf2 skill?

1. I bought it at an antique store. It was 125euroes, but I bargained it down to 100. I saw it new for 1500 the other day.

2. You don’t find the right chair, the right chair finds you.

3. Without doubt

Pie Are Squared

.:ne:.

Whatchu reckon of the vita saw?

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Pie Are Squared

Whatchu reckon of the vita saw?

Consider 10 deaths = 200%
You won’t get that from the ubersaw, unless it’s a low division.

But, for games, I wouldn’t want it. It lowers the skill cap for the medic. For similar reasons I wish the blutsauger would be buffed too, so it would be more viable for medics to combat.

LikeThis

What’s your favorite hat?

torden

broder
syster

The chieftain I got as a wrapped present from Admirable, with custom name, description and everything.

Martn

We (as in I and my team) are going to take part in de ESH Roccat cup tommorow.
We are a div6 team and most of the other teams dar div4 and up.
Any advice in having a good night although there is a huge difference in skill?

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Martn

I could pull some theories outta my ass, but fact remains, your guess is as good as mine.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Martn

Mute your teammates.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »