octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Matt

Teach me how to get laid

OH WAIT…..

do a ytc

Ghostface

spire

Can you recommend me a cheap CPU that’s better than E2200? :]. Got my PC 2 years ago and I had to cut down on certain things to stay on the buget.

MB is a Gigabyte GA-P35-S2.

MooG

BiG
BiG

what are the specs needed for a PSU and mobo to run sli, im thinking of upgrading my computer after christmas and i wonder if i can still use my old PSU its a corsair vx550w.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from MooG

what are the specs needed for a PSU and mobo to run sli, im thinking of upgrading my computer after christmas and i wonder if i can still use my old PSU its a corsair vx550w.

Depends on the cards, cpu and the rest of the setup.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Ghostface

Can you recommend me a cheap CPU that’s better than E2200? :]. Got my PC 2 years ago and I had to cut down on certain things to stay on the buget.

MB is a Gigabyte GA-P35-S2.

my knowledge is more in amd than intel, but looking at the specs that should be a decent low-end CPU. i don’t really know what you mean by cheap, but there’s not many better intel cpus which i’d classify as ‘cheap’

don’t be fooled by some of the newer cheap intel chips, they’re very similar, just with a meg more of cache, which you’re not really going to notice gaming.

the e2200 is a decent OCer if you want to go down that route.

Last edited by octochris,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from MooG

the mobo doesn’t matter incredibly as long as it can handle SLI. just go with what you prefer, gigabyte make some solid mobos, MSI have improved in recent years, but i’m still suspicious of them. as for the PSU, 550w might be cutting it fine a bit, 650w is the minimum i tend to recommend for a mid-range SLI setup, but it would have to be a good quality PSU.

it really depends on the cards you’re putting in though, 650w may be too little if it’s a high end SLI setup.

Martn

What’s the binary code for 0?
And for 1337?

Last edited by Martn,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Martn

What’s the binary code for 0?
And for 1337?

0 in binary is 0, grats.

I don’t know how many bits you want it in, but assuming you want it raw it’s 10100111001 (if I’ve done my maths right, which I probably haven’t).

Martn

Quoted from octochris

[…]

…although I guess your post was a troll :D

No i was seriuz!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Martn

[…]

No i was seriuz!

thought you were neus, didn’t look at name, just avatar :D

in compensation for my mistake, have some bcd

0001 0011 0011 0111

Martn

Quoted from octochris

[…]

thought you were neus, didn’t look at name, just avatar :D

But, my avatar has a cooler bg-color!
Neus’s one has a white background with a gay purple’ish border.

To add to this topic:
How to score hot date and get laid without leaving your gaming cave?

Edit: thnx for the bcd bro!

Last edited by Martn,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Martn

How to score hot date and get laid without leaving your gaming cave?

there are actually a few hot nerd chicks about who are into this sort of thing, most of them work with user interfaces in my experience, i don’t know why

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

Make me the best pc that you can out of 800-850 euros from this site: http://www.allinonesystems.be

Thnx :)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from octochris

[…]

there are actually a few hot nerd chicks about who are into this sort of thing, most of them work with user interfaces in my experience, i don’t know why

LOL
I can confirm this trend.

octochris

(0v0)

was afk

Quoted from Brainmaster

Make me the best pc that you can out of 800-850 euros from this site: http://www.allinonesystems.be

Thnx :)

i can’t speak dutch, so it’s not exactly convienient.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »