Forum

Amnesia, The Dark Descent. Community Game Run

Created 18th October 2010 @ 18:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Hiper

-YSND-

Lol!
We had this idea on Mister when the game went live,and actually 4 of us started playing the game at the same time.It was a nice experience,but be sure you dont spoil the other peeps before something scary happens!

hf

Last edited by Hiper,

Sofa King

well i can afford it and i once did it at LAN with like 10 other people (that was penumbra overture)

and i loved it!

i might give it a go

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Well it looks like so far we:
CrashSite
Andee
Daleth
Nmx
OktoberWolf
Fantomen
MattDog

With maybes being:
MattDog friend
TherioN
waebi
Harlski
mb

Although a nice start I want more. So come sign up. It is a lot of fun as you can see from past experiences of people on this thread and it is nice to meet the rest of the community.

Pendji

This game is fucked in the face.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

right…

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Whats the max amount of players that you can run in a multiplayer mode?

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

One point is that it is single player. The plan is to do it as a group on your sperate machines. But still go through the experience together. Doing it in a group in-game would defeat the purpose, the point of hvaing people to talk to is that they will insult you if you want to quit and there also there is something really bad when people will scream while you are in a tense moment and this in turn cause you to scream or in some case shit yourself.

Pendji

You seem to go on alot about this ‘scream’ thing. I watched 15 mins x 38 episodes of it, start to end and i didnt find any point of the game scary. Just mindfucking.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I guess I misread this thread a bit then. I assumed there was a multiplayer mode. But didnt find it ingame though (only bought it yesterday evening). Would be fun, trowing bottles or brooms at those critters in a group… Im gonna try broom/chair hitting one, tonight.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Well I am very bad with horror, so I guess i might be the only oe screaming. But either way going to be a lot of fun. Bring some beer along to the run and some food and get yourself mind-fucked for a bit.

Jan

k0

Quoted from Hiper

Lol!
We had this idea on Mister when the game went live,and actually 4 of us started playing the game at the same time.It was a nice experience,but be sure you dont spoil the other peeps before something scary happens!

hf

:D

Oktoberwolf

Quoted from CrashSite

Well I am very bad with horror, so I guess i might be the only oe screaming. But either way going to be a lot of fun. Bring some beer along to the run and some food and get yourself mind-fucked for a bit.

I assure you: i beat it 2 times until now,but still there are some pieces that almost make me scream :D

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I am going to bump this as it is nearly upon us.

frixx

LG

the most scariest part is the one in jail/dungeon heh. After that its the gay par with those 2 bridges where you have to lower them down:p

Sofa King

im gonna add some money on my bank account tomorow so im on! :D

EDIT: actually im celebrating my birthday with my familly that day so im gonna see if im getting time for it.

Last edited by Sofa King,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »