Forum

Amnesia, The Dark Descent. Community Game Run

Created 18th October 2010 @ 18:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Well, with this game being so popular and there is nothing like being scared in groups I suggest we get together and do a community run through. The concept is this; it is fun to be scared with other people and it is fun to play games together so lets combine the two. I hope I can make this a way for people to make new friends. How?

I has come up with this format:

You sign up here on this thread, everyone who want to do this needs Amnesia, The Dark Descent. (No shit you may say)

I will split everyone into groups of five to eight people. I plan to put people in groups of people they don’t know, or at the very least with people who are not in the same team of you. You never know you might make sure new friends.

We get a mumble server (that I will ask around for depending on size) and split into the groups that I will have assigned and go into a separate channel.

You then start a new play through of Amnesia, The Dark Descent at the same time as everyone else in your group. You are encourage to scream, help one another, scare one another (by saying shit like: I just saw a shadow outside my window).

You will need to keep it in English, although everyone screams in the same language, The exception is swearing which is encourage to do it your native language.

Try not to get to far ahead/behind the people you are playing, if someone drops / goes for piss break etc, best to wait for them. It is a social experience.

Any trolls will get kicked from mumble. Just message me on steam if anyone is being an idiot and I will get them kicked.

(new rule) Voice activation of mumble so you hear all of the screams.

The date of this event will be the 30th of October, which is a Saturday. At what I think will be 19:30 GMT / 20:30 CET.

So if I get enough interest and it goes well I will organise some more of these game runs.

P.S
If we get some interest going I will need a largish mumble server so if someone has one I can use it would be great.

Last edited by CrashSite,

Dummy

tis game free or something

Nikola

this is going to be great

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Well no, but it has been so recommended by everyone people can afford to fork out some money for it. It is an indie game and they need all the money they can.

Just say you are in and I will write up groups.

Mattdog that mean you in?

Last edited by CrashSite,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

how about not doing it when I PLAN TO ARRANGE OUR FUCKING GAMES CRASHSITE?

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Warn me in advance next time. BTW still going ahead despite Hildreth so sign up.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Didn’t plan to play you anyway, noob.

Nikola

Quoted from CrashSite

Well no, but it has been so recommended by everyone people can afford to fork out some money for it. It is an indie game and they need all the money they can.

Just say you are in and I will write up groups.

Mattdog that mean you in?

ya and maybe i can get one friend to join 2.

rtan

-9w-

us in rej have been doing a run through of it, it’;s great fun listening to poop and flushy scream like little girls

djc

d2f~

Quoted from rtan

us in rej have been doing a run through of it, it’;s great fun listening to poop and flushy scream like little girls

you’re all such gigantic enormous vaginas

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from djc

[…]

you’re all such gigantic enormous vaginas

lol cant argue

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

More people sign up now. I have work to do but I care about this more than my own future so come on!

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

fucking awesome idea. Sign me up!

flushy

P.O.P

r7an never screamed once… trussssssss

flushy

P.O.P

er ye awesome game btw, just started the zombie bit so will continue with djc holding my hand as hes

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »