Forum

Amnesia, The Dark Descent. Community Game Run

Created 18th October 2010 @ 18:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

when I get back home i’ll watch some trialers and see what it REALLY is, then I’ll make my final decision.

Probably will buy it, and if its good I’ll slap mah friends to buy it. :p

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

It is scary as hell apparently. It is a survial horror and you ahve no means to attack. I am literally going to piss myslef if I drink anything before hand. But it is great if you get some mates to come along as well. Anyways more people sign up.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Back to english, with Dr Faustus :(

Last bump until tonight.

hans

Tried the demo yesterday, convinced me to get the whole game. Didn’t find it that scary though, despite playing in the middle of the night… Yet?

mb

keso

Quoted from hans

Tried the demo yesterday, convinced me to get the whole game. Didn’t find it that scary though, despite playing in the middle of the night… Yet?

It’s very slow in the beginning.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Eeehehe, you coming on our little jaunt?

Harlski

Would love to get this but mum’s being a stubborn cow and not letting me use her Paypal anymoar :( glhf with it anyways :)

Spike Himself

TC

Get your own?

Harlski

Naah, no money :( Ah well, I might get it, idk.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

You should.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Just bought amnesia… downloading now ;)

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

We are getting some people now. I hope for 50 people. As it is a Saturday we can clock it in one night until late into the night.

hans

Quoted from CrashSite

Eeehehe, you coming on our little jaunt?

Not really, got other plans :)

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

More important than a fictional game with random people the internet? Well if you can make it it would be great.

Oktoberwolf

Interesting. Sign me up! :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »