Forum

Let me tell you a story. (Explicit content and enough text to make a novel)

Created 13th October 2010 @ 12:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Genmix

bobs

does anyone else think its disturbing if you are listening to your brother fucking?
no?

:P

Pyle

Quoted from WLL

[…]

ty for this story. im veeeeery bored at work -.- .

This…

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

for my self defence they were not fucking anymore since I had ruined the night earlier. They were just talking when I got in the room the second time. It kind of ruined my great master plan how to make them more miserable.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Quoted from Nmx

My face went from Neutral to :) to :D

Ye, same here :)

pukz

anti climax.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

PART3.

So you guys thought it was all over did you ? I try to keep this one short. Anyways next morning I did notice how the revenge is sweet since I woke up butt naked, middle of living room floor and clothes hanger up in my ass and my body full of permanent marker writing. Well I give it to my brother, good job.

Reason why I remember this story the best from all the drinking shit I have ever done is because couple of years later when I was doing my army service it came back to me. There was this day that we could bring our girlfriends and spouses to the army barracks to see how we are doing. There was this dude who was sleeping in the same room and I had come to be really good friends with him. We sat in the canteen waiting for the girls to arrive. When his girlfriend walked in the canteen I had the most vivid flashbacks ever. It was the same freaking chick who I had the hot shower and she was dating this same dude even back then… so it was my new friend who had banged the door that day. Now tell me how big this world is.

pukz

Quoted from naMu

PART3.

So you guys thought it was all over did you ? I try to keep this one short. Anyways next morning I did notice how the revenge is sweet since I woke up butt naked, middle of living room floor and clothes hanger up in my ass and my body full of permanent marker writing. Well I give it to my brother, good job.

Reason why I remember this story the best from all the drinking shit I have ever done is because couple of years later when I was doing my army service it came back to me. There was this day that we could bring our girlfriends and spouses to the army barracks to see how we are doing. There was this dude who was sleeping in the same room and I had come to be really good friends with him. We sat in the canteen waiting for the girls to arrive. When his girlfriend walked in the canteen I had the most vivid flashbacks ever. It was the same freaking chick who I had the hot shower and she was dating this same dude even back then… so it was my new friend who had banged the door that day. Now tell me how big this world is.

that made the story cool bro. P.S. I love how you brushed straight passed your brother fucking your arse with a clothes hanger like it was a normal reaction.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Quoted from pukz

[…]

that made the story cool bro. P.S. I love how you brushed straight passed your brother fucking your arse with a clothes hanger like it was a normal reaction.

your comment actually made it even funnier, now im laughing my self.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Finns, give them some booze and they wont mind

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

you like beeing naked infront of a lot of ppl?!

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

It’s more like a culture thing in Finland. We don’t really mind being naked or care who sees. It’s the sauna culture I guess. But intentionally I might be a attention whore, but I would prefer some clothes on me.

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from naMu

It’s more like a culture thing in Finland. We don’t really mind being naked or care who sees. It’s the sauna culture I guess. But intentionally I might be a attention whore, but I would prefer some clothes on me.

or a clothes hanger ;D

Squeak

This has entertained me as I tried to not let the Health and Social teacher wandering around see. Much appreciated :D

Stew

I dare you to send this thread link to your Barrack friend’s facebook :D

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

ah finland.. people lying naked on the floor is normal over there. me and byte passed one when we were leaving the hotel at 4am lol

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »