Created 12th September 2010 @ 22:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

And writing a blog isn’t?

Tbh, ignoring that I actually know the guy and pretty much everyone mentioned, its a good read. A lot of people have been suggesting we need players from other competitive games, well here is one. He’s played 2 other games at a fairly high level and is giving people a story as to how TF2 is working out for him. Quite honestly I think its a great project.

Would have prefered it if it had been a complete noob.
Playing 2 other ather games at a fairly high level, that are mainly dedicated to aim aim aim, then picking scout in TF2….
It is not surprising that he is doing well….

ADAM_FINDLAY

some huge edit needed. Start brains, then start typing. thanks

Cheez

It makes me sad when I think that he is an actual person ^^

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from ADAM_FINDLAY

some huge edit needed. Start brains, then start typing. thanks

Oh cool, I must be pretty famous if someone is fake-nicking as my irl name. ^_^

bnncc

Quoted from kuma

fascinating.

but really, this sort of thing might be better suited in your own blog. i get that you’re trying to make a name for yourself, but i’d respect you more if you did it through skill and hard work than some cheap talk on a forum.

good luck anyway.

idd

kuma

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

And writing a blog isn’t?

come on adam, you’re smart enough to know the difference between writing something for your own blog and posting on the etf2l forums.

there’s some interesting stuff in there sure, but it doesn’t have to be as much of an e-peen stroke as it is.

anyway it’s not flame, just stating how it looks to me. i’m sure he’s a nice guy etc. etc.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from kuma

come on adam, you’re smart enough to know the difference between writing something for your own blog and posting on the etf2l forums.

Well not really, the only difference is the size of the audience. I’ve never used a blog as they just scream “LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME ATTENTION PLZ” and usually have about as much substance to them as cookie dough.

The only difference is the size of the audience. I know it looks like e-peen stroking (infact it fucking wreaks of it) but thats not his intent, seriously. :)

kuma

the difference is in whether you are advertising your post/blog.

for example, personally i just write for fun on my own one. i don’t give a shit if anyone reads it and i don’t go out of my way to make people do so or advertise it around. sure, i’ll let people know if i’ve written something that may help them, but i won’t be like READ THIS READ THIS.

whereas posting something on public forums is basically advertising it, and what this post seems like. anyway i’ll stop and take your assurances to heart

infussle

interesting topic

Dummy

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Well not really, the only difference is the size of the audience. I’ve never used a blog as they just scream “LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME ATTENTION PLZ” and usually have about as much substance to them as cookie dough.

The only difference is the size of the audience. I know it looks like e-peen stroking (infact it fucking wreaks of it) but thats not his intent, seriously. :)

I’m sorry adam but how is it NOT e-peen stroking? All props to Arcy for making the switch and having a light attitude about dumb cheating accusations, but as he said himself, you not only need to be good but also known; the reason he created the topics.
Ok – he explained in a reasonable and idd quite logical way WHY he is doing this – but how and why is it not e-penis stroking? just because he didn’t lie?
Besides this rant Arcy seems like a sound guy, except for the fact that he already switched twice, though i can definitely understand why he would want to switch from the css community :p

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

i really enjoyed writing this, and the comments where people have put ‘good read’ and genuinely meant it have made it worth while. i was told the tf2 community was better than others but i’m really not seeing it at the moment.

i dont want attention and i dont want people to think im good anymore because i seem to already be astronomically overrated. but i still wanted to post this just because i wanted to share it with people. its very hard to write anything about your own experiences without sounding like an attention seeking bender so i apologise.

i’m also sorry i’m not a complete newb but that would defy the point and i already have a few css friends that i have been forcing to read it interested in atleast playing some lobbys to see if its there kind of thing.

Last edited by Arcadizz1e,

infussle

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

the tf2 community was better than others

you mean better than a cesspool for people

Dummy

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

i really enjoyed writing this, and the comments where people have put ‘good read’ and genuinely meant it have made it worth while. i was told the tf2 community was better than others but i’m really not seeing it at the moment.

i dont want attention and i dont want people to think im good anymore because i seem to already be astronomically overrated. but i still wanted to post this just because i wanted to share it with people. its very hard to write anything about your own experiences without sounding like an attention seeking bender so i apologise.

i’m also sorry i’m not a complete newb but that would defy the point and i already have a few css friends that i have been forcing to read it interested in atleast playing some lobbys to see if its there kind of thing.

Again though; previously you said it was to be known, now its to share :x which one is it? and why do you want to share :p

Ghent

Team

ITT: Scouts mad because they bad at the easiest class.

Dummy

Quoted from Ghent

ITT: Scouts mad because they bad at the easiest class.

not a scout
also
second xzar?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »