14 days of TF2

Created 12th September 2010 @ 22:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
Again though; previously you said it was to be known, now its to share :x which one is it? and why do you want to share :p

i didnt say it was to be known, i said that might have been a contributing factor. now i have trial offers way above my level (thats not a brag its a statement to contextualise this), i have no interest in bigging myself up. and the reason i wanted to share was because a. people might find it interesting which is a positive thing and b. cos i enjoy writing shit even though im illiterate

Linus

[d¿s]

well, i guess he based it on this. Quote from the first topic, from you:

yeh i posted this cos i want to get my name out there (not exactly the same as showing off but really really close).

kuma

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

[…]

cos i enjoy writing shit

don’t let any of us stop you. just do it, though i’d suggest a better medium than the etf2l forums as it turns everything into a big wall of text. try vanillatf2 or such.

Dummy

Quoted from Linus

[…]

exactly. you seem to be backing down from this statement, which i find dissapointing. stick by your word mate and you’ll get more respect here if you don’t – even if it is a “bad” word

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from Linus

[…]

fair enough i’ve made that look very much like the exclusive reason, its fairly obvious its not hopefully even if you believe its 99% attention seeking. i’m hardly backing down from it mate, give what i said a proper read before you comment.

Quoted from kuma

[…]

don’t let any of us stop you. just do it, though i’d suggest a better medium than the etf2l forums as it turns everything into a big wall of text. try vanillatf2 or such.

given that the only thing i can think of i can write about that might interest tf2 players is my initial experiences of their community. consider what you would be saying about me being an attention seeker if i posted that on vanilla ..

Last edited by Arcadizz1e,

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

I for one thought it was an interesting read, keep it up.

Chux

guru
,(s),

Most definitely a interesting read ! I always find opinions and views on the game from people outside/new to the community interesting. Even more if someone with a gaming background in other games shares a few thoughts and comparisons.

Dont mind the comments to much, I bet a fair shair of them are just jealous. Thats no way to welcome a fellow gamer to the community.

Keep it up !

randa

This thread and the previous thread grind my gears, because if it was someone who was completely new and didnt have e-pals within tf2 you would of got flamed so badly you wouldn’t of made a second thread. I literally have no interest in how your progressing in tf2 and im sure 70% of people on here dont either post it somewhere more private.

Last edited by randa,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from

[…]
hehehe
mad cuz “unlucky mate”d

are you still here?

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from randa

This thread and the previous thread grind my gears, because if it was someone who was completely new and didnt have e-pals within tf2 you would of got flamed so badly you wouldn’t of made a second thread. I literally have no interest in how your progressing in tf2 and im sure 70% of people on here dont either post it somewhere more private.

i dont really care what you think. more interested in the 30% of people you dont claim to represent.

oh furthermore: its people with your attitude who make css such a horrible place to be for almost everyone else and have almost killed the game. gg

randa

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

[…]

i dont really care what you think. more interested in the 30% of people you dont claim to represent.

oh furthermore: its people with your attitude who make css such a horrible place to be for almost everyone else and have almost killed the game. gg

Cute playing off the cs:s community ideology. Tell you what seeing as nearly everyone that posted in this thread is your e-pal post it to them on friends ? I dont usually flame but seeing anyone who speaks against you flamed/you reply raging its annoyed me.

Dummy

Quoted from octochris

[…]

are you still here?

eh?

Dummy

Quoted from randa

[…]

Cute playing off the cs:s community ideology. Tell you what seeing as nearly everyone that posted in this thread is your e-pal post it to them on friends ? I dont usually flame but seeing anyone who speaks against you flamed/you reply raging its annoyed me.

if arcy kept a cool head he would’ve shown us flamers and trouble makers that he’s mature and they wouldve given up. unluckily you’re not representing *your* best interests now :x

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
if arcy kept a cool head he would’ve shown us flamers and trouble makers that he’s mature and they wouldve given up. unluckily you’re not representing *your* best interests now :x

just lmao

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from randa

[…]

i really dont get your problem, if it annoys you so much why basically do the same thing back. people found it interesting, so i dont really value your opinion and will post again in 6 days. you act like your speaking on behalf of most people on etf2l but your just speaking for that stupid rage/troll/irrationally angry internet subculture who dont really contribute much positive. next time please just dont comment, i accept your opinion.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »