Forum

14 days of TF2

Created 12th September 2010 @ 22:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Dummy

meh. right now more people believe YOU are the one being the representative of the CSS community rather than randa. try accepting criticism and negative feedback however harsh it sounds instead of being a douchebag. If you only respond nicely to the people who are nice to you what do you expect will happen :/

Liulin

The way i see it, you wanted to share your thoughts about your first noobish experience with 6v6 , your thoughts about this strange new game mode and such and how you managed to cope with it.Fine by me till here.Problem is, it just isn’t exactly the experience of a noob now is it? Just scrolling through your first post i saw 30 or so people who had helped you, advised you and showed you how to play.Now, a week or two might not be much time game wise, but having 10 mentors answering your every question and directly introducing you to div4 or whatever ain’t the same. Don’t get me wrong, good for you , but every poor russian,estonian or whatever who could have written a thread like yours would just have been flamed and laughed at. I am sure that most people started with a shitty div6 team, a group of ppl who actually didn’t know sh*t about this game, but they learned themselves how to do it. I would bet a 100 bucks that nobody was there to babysit them and write “You are great” comments in their threads. You got all the help you could get, and it had good results. Again, good for you, but it’s no fucking feat, nor are you entitled to tell people that they can’t have their own view on your wall of text.

Last edited by Liulin,

FlagZero

guru
G-Yoda

Whats with the DO NOT post here attitude, he is taking about tf2 experience, from his point of view. You dont have to read it.

TAM

‹Con›

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jante_Law

WildCard

Some amusing replys in this thread so ill stay out of that :D

Arcy is a good player, has nice aim just needs to get more match time with a team and he will be vgood I think, in comparison to most people around here anyway ;)

RaCio

GoT²

stop flaming/baiting

broesel

LAME

from his steam page:

“Playing time: 130 hrs past 2 weeks”

no wonder you get mad after playing so much tf2 like a fucking, too hard trying nerd

CHILL BRO, CHILL

you will get good without having 10 mentors and without posting shit on etf2l and without playing 125h / 2 weeks, k? just chill and get on it slowly – or do you plan to write a book “how to become Div1 in 28 days”?

^ could be that this weird shit i just wrote may sound weird, but you get the point :/

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Liulin

So on a scale of 1-mad juts how jealous are you anyway?

Keyro

Cheater

I found that interresting to read the toughts of a newcomer in the community, no matter if he has 10 mentor to teach him a lot.

And don’t take trolls seriously, etf2l is the home of trolls but they are cool :)

jason

PHX

Reasonably interesting 5 minute read.

btw Adam reeks not wreaks ;)

randa

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

[…]

i really dont get your problem, if it annoys you so much why basically do the same thing back. people found it interesting, so i dont really value your opinion and will post again in 6 days. you act like your speaking on behalf of most people on etf2l but your just speaking for that stupid rage/troll/irrationally angry internet subculture who dont really contribute much positive. next time please just dont comment, i accept your opinion.

About 4 people other than your mates ? Dont give a shit if you don’t value my opinion but mines completely unbiased unlike most in this thread, but the thing is i’m not you’re just trying to big yourself up and getting people to teach you instead of learning like 95% of us have to.

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from randa

[…]

About 4 people other than your mates ? Dont give a shit if you don’t value my opinion but mines completely unbiased unlike most in this thread, but the thing is i’m not you’re just trying to big yourself up and getting people to teach you instead of learning like 95% of us have to.

wow thats about the most childish worstly thought out thing i think i have ever read. no, not more than about 4 of my friends, countless people, theres well more than 4 people posted in just this thread, let alone people who dont read it and post and those that tell me they liked it through other mediums. you think for a second your opinion is unbiased, i think any child over the age of 5 could tell you were loaded before you even saw the thread. why act like your opinion matters more than anyone elses in here, how is everyone else biased? or do you mean they are all my friends? because it would appear from a quick scan thats 80% of the positive feedback is from strangers.

and wow i think the most help ive had from friends was josh watching a demo for 5 or 10 minutes and telling me to aim better. ive learnt fuck all from anyone else, just watched demos, played some pickups and sat on deathmatch. if you actually knew me you would know how stupid that comment sounded.

and if you actually read what i’ve written, you would see that im not bigging myself up, im not fucking writing about how good i am, its so obvious with some of these flames that the writer didnt even read it because i steer well clear of talking about any skill til the end. I just talk about what im experiencing because thats something that other people might find interesting or relate to.

i really cannot believe you posted that lmao

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from randa

[…]

So unbiased that you’re practically blue in the race from rage.

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

i would’ve expected such replies for someone who is new to the game and after 2 weeks started realizing what most players didn’t get in years of comp playing, and its not that personal thing some may claim, i mean, if the topic wasn’t called “14 days of TF2” and the op started the topic from the 4th paragraph no one would’ve flamed

ps: great content arc keep it up

Liulin

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

So on a scale of 1-mad juts how jealous are you anyway?

So gaining an advantage over others just because you have “friends” is a good thing in your eyes? Let’s say you lose your chance to join a university because somebody knows all the teachers? We have a nice word for this in our language, too bad I can’t translate it to English.
And yes, I am jealous, but still, I stand to my point that anybody in his place with some FPS experience could have achieved the same, and it’s nothing to boast about.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »