14 days of TF2

Created 12th September 2010 @ 22:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
he said he had near to none help, so let’s believe that (which sounds plausible to me) for the moment

so right now the thing i’ve been saying over and over again and for some reason arcy does not want to re-admit it like it’s a horrible thing (which it isn’t beh)

1) he IS trying to make his name known

2) its NOT a very intrusive or annoying read, its idd interesting and mature

3) this does NOT change the fact that he IS trying to as randa said “big himself up”

4) arcy ADMITTED that he is doing that in a mature and respectful way in the first topic

5) now he is DENYING it because people started stupidly flaming which triggered him

6) what *I* am saying is:

making his name known/ whoring attention / bigging himself up/ whatever you want to call it is for the sole reason to get in a good team and get to know people. This is not the sole reason, but it is the primary reason, let us not be naive
– we’re not dumb and we have a “statement” from Arcy. JUST because he conveyed this in a mature way doesn’t make it any better.

OH MY GOSH
i’m NOT denying it, im saying its just not the MAIN reason, i never meant it to come across as the main reason, and i’m not retracting it, i just said that its barely even important after the first thread where i got some really good trials.

Moreg

dc.

what is this topic all about.

Last edited by Moreg,

Dummy

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

[…]

OH MY GOSH
i’m NOT denying it, im saying its just not the MAIN reason, i never meant it to come across as the main reason, and i’m not retracting it, i just said that its barely even important after the first thread where i got some really good trials.

read your own posts mate
thread #1
” name known, main reason oh and i guess its enjoyable (thrown in like a minor reason”
i didnt say youre denying it – i said youre switching the importance of them
thread #2 – reversed
its also hard to believe for anyone i’m sure that you wrote all that, just as you got into tf2 and etf2l, to amuse people with a good read. its – excuse the expression admins – utter bullshit and offending, treating people like half wits

randa

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Maybe arcy is actually a 3rd account of boomeh?

Case closed. Adam will be receiving man hugs at the next lan event he attends.

Squeak

Jeez, give up on flame. The whole topic would of had so much less of a response if everyone who disliked the subject either posted not at all or once. Just leave the guy to do his writing, MAYBE if there wasn’t however many pages of this with flame now he wouldn’t become etf2l famous >.>

Last edited by Squeak,

RaCio

GoT²

No more flaming, last warning

Dummy

Quoted from

Maybe just get a twitter account…

thats a good idea actually, no sarcasm
post it here and it lets people who want to know how you progress in tf2 see it and us damn ragers not care anymore

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7