Forum

FAKKEL BRIGADE 2 : " CHEEZ DOODLES "

Created 2nd May 2009 @ 18:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

Like I said, I and some others from FB2 didn’t do cake many favours with the clips we gave him.

<3 you cake

Wiiking

i guess the different povs and all that stuff makes the vid look unpro. thou most of the clips are najs.

good intro

give poopcap less time on screen plox

J3

1920*1080 with only half the screen for the vid and 2 bars on each side, plus low quality vids on low quality settings ingame sometimes the hud and all the effects would have been awsome on a full hd video with good quality but 1080p at 8000kbs with _THAT_ quality I can’t advise anyone to download. :X totally not worth
A stream would be a apreciated.

Anyway the frags were very good, I just felt like sometimes I was seeing it trough a dirty glass which made think you should have spent some more time to it properly.

I was opening the vid I saw huge screen poping up and saw cake(woooow :P here we gooo)…
suddenly I woke up and there was no cake :'(( quite a disapointment…
those smooth effects were awsome

In a side note everyone should at least see it on stream (its fb2 ffs xD )

gl on season5 I am betting on you guys alot so do NOT let me down!!!11 fb2 ftw ^^

psunfragga

cc//

nice video lads, some of those frags are old :x

iQue

keso

Frags were good for the most part, editing was sufficient, however to be completely honest the overlay showing what player was doing the frags, is crap. It’s ugly and while I like the idea, it doesn’t fit in.

Also, it’s kind of annoying watching the game through 100 different configs and crosshairs lol. Please try to unify it somehow.

Sorry if I sound harsh but it was a great movie, just with a lot of room for improvement. GG

Rele

I’ll wait for a stream :X

techtron

Very nice movie btw Reveral you have frag from plan-B vs cc :P

frooker

Giev stream wtf. ._.

ReveraL

yea techtron :p i dont really recording :S

Redman350

[FB]

Don’t worry cake, I still love you <3

Qun

GoT<3

Best movie ever, I’m in it )))

The quality of the movie is pathetic. What is that, fraps???

danny.

Supreme Being which Program do u use for recording ?
Because i use Fraps too and its HQ

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

i will upload it to pldx or something after i finish download

Wiiking

tru, in a team fragmovie the frags should be from when the player played with his team..

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »