Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

ReveraL

nice editing there cake. :]

kaidus

WiK?

Ah shit I think I just spent 15 minutes downloading the old version D:

Jonni

[FB]

I love you guys!!! big thanks for former FB2’s medic; cake editing this video :D
awesome editing, sexy cake music. only thing I missed was cake screaming: RAAAAAAAAPE!!!! RAAAAAAAAPEE!!!!!

eoN^

up it @ http://www.pldx.com

Cake

-gS-

:D much love Jonni

Waebi

‹Con›

See, I help wonderful stuff happening :PP

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

youtube for sex

agron

Relic

the extra stuff with your personal avatars or w/e combined with the *player* vs* *clan* thing up top made this almost unbearable to watch imo x[

Wuff

I liked the frags alot but editing wise the movie was quite bad (apart from the Intro, liked the idea)
– Changing fov and crosshairs
– the actual video was pretty small
– overlay was too big
– no widescreen
– the video quality was pretty bad imo, would have expected something better for 600mb

Brutallus

Can’t wait to watch it!!
Stream pl0x!!

huhystah

Awesome frag movie <3

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Lots of crap in the screen, I blame Cake.

Awesome intro, I blame Cake.

Last half of the movie is Poocap-only :P

kaidus

WiK?

Mmm I probably would have preferred the overlay to just show the relevant parts for each clip (current players avatar and name etc), and then fade, but I can’t say I see the big deal. Certainly not unbearable : p.

I accept partial blame for the quality as besides the final clip at the end, all my clips were captured in a very cheap easy way. Many of my clips were left out because the video quality was so bad.

Donk3y

cM

SICK MOVIE OMG NICE KILLS EVERY1 LOVED THE END SO FCKING MUCH AS WELL, CAKE UR A FUCKING PRO VID MAKER TBH GO MAKE SOME REAL MOVIES IM GONNA WATCH OMGOMG CAPS LEET LEET GG GL GUYS! <3

Cake

-gS-

clan avatars were my idea…
rest of the stuff on the top was mineral’s idea

video quality is as best as i could milk out of what they gave me :)
(and trust me when i say this; imagine having 30+ clips of different resolutions/pov/quality and some had netgraphs and shit in them <- not pretty at all)

anyway i’m glad that at least some people enjoyed it
the rest of you are just too spolied to see the coolness of the vid :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »