Forum

FAKKEL BRIGADE 2 : " CHEEZ DOODLES "

Created 2nd May 2009 @ 18:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

daf

yoyotech
Hey dats!

Quality was horrible imo, had to stop watching halfway through…

The intro was really nice though, props for that!

Blad3

AM

dont like it. 7/10

Gaarulf

UP|

Didn’t really like it. Quality was utter shit, compared to what the editing was. Kind of a homevideo of your family at christmas with hollywood effects and effort. Just using the Source Recorder, or other encoding (dunno how you made this) would have made it better.

The avatars was a good idea, but most of us don’t know the people by their avatars. Hardly know some of them by name.

Crosshairs. I really don’t mind custom xhairs on movies, because the normal ones are horrible. But atleast stick to one, and don’t have different colours! First a red dot, then a green cross, then normal crosshair before you go back to something. Was just ugly and lost my interest abit.

Music was allright, but could have done more about it.

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

We are a pedantic old community arnt we. The details of the crosshairs didnt really bother me. I liked the overlay, reasonable editing but the great song choice and frags did it for me, enjoyable watch thanks for sharing :)

ReveraL

finally a decent comment.:D

Waebi

‹Con›

i want medic frags :((

Cake

-gS-

RE-ENCODED TO H.256 http://fakkelbrigade.eu/cake/FB2%20VID/fb2_cheez_doodles_test2.mp4 <- 205MB, fixed aspect ratio, better quality(?), removed some shit from the overlay

Please replace the Pldx video with this one. Thank you. :P

won’t work for me at least, with latest fddshow + mpc or vlc. gray blinking picture with interlace effect instead video :(

Cake

-gS-

use quicktime

Funkeh

DStM

Yep Quicktime,

Nice vid, cons have already been mentioned :P so pros..

I like the avatar thingy, at least you explained who was who at the beginning. Nice frags, decent editing, some random music but I guess you wanted to do what Fluffy did for HH2- let the players express their choice of music etc.

Overall (not counting negatives) 8/10. With negatives 7/10 :P (they didn’t bother me overly).

So, would watch again thanks for posting.

bun

sympathic :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5