Forum

CP_PROLANE_RC3 (Update as of 9.4.2010) FML!!!!! What a Mere!!!

Created 18th February 2010 @ 17:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Darn

rockit like

biggest problem i have with fastlane is that the middle fight is terrible, one of the worst midfights for solly atleast.

spence

¤_¤

still looking for a couple of people who suffered from bad fps to test v5 before its released, as i need to know about the performance increase.

add me on steam – spencetrain

x

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

stick to the podcasts mate! (im not your mate)

nah, good effort, the biggest issue was never middle, its just flat so offers a different dynamic to that of granlands, defending CP2 was a big issue and ofcourse the obvious attack on last. steam-rolling was the only real answer to winning on fastlane. With the new spawn times and additions to last/CP2 i think spence has solved the issue!

1 night cup?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Was fun last night.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

so was your mother

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Quoted from Darn

biggest problem i have with fastlane is that the middle fight is terrible, one of the worst midfights for solly atleast.

Same for scouts. There is very little variation, and it only emphasizes one of the weaknesses scouts have on granary middle even more than on granary (soldiers on crates shooting down at scouts = soldiers on middle top shooting down, along with spam from every other direction).

Mid fight is boring. CP2 is boring because it’s also very similar, except without the high ground (i.e. just an open field of DM that plays very similarly and has little variation).

I haven’t tried this version yet, so I cannot comment, and if anything’s fixed that I complained about here, my apologies.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I might have an idea to spice up fastlane. The big problem with the mid section, is that you have a tall tower then, that is only accessable to the demoman and soldier (and an engineer if you give him 10 minutes to climb and build..).

My thoughts were, if you replace the tower for a ramp crossing over the capturepoint, then you make it accessable for all classes and you even things more.

Have no idea how to shape that thing. But was just brainstorming :)

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Yeah I agree. Just make every mid exactly like badlands; a big fuck-off bridge over some ground floor. Problem sorted.

Black_Bob

[DA]

How about you add a couple peggs to the struts on the inside of the tower allowing scouts to jump up?

spence

¤_¤

final version will be out today, v4 is old news!! very old news!!

http://img168.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=cpprolane0008.jpg

There’s a taster for people that havn’t helped me play test this yet. Rendering out final now

x

spence

¤_¤

bumpy bump x

Qun

GoT<3

ninja edit: no player clips ftw

Last edited by Qun,

spence

¤_¤

:D it was amazing, dont lie viqun lol

Qun

GoT<3

ftw = for the win, if I’m correct?

Bash

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel here huh.

The last thing we need right now is MORE maps.

Last edited by Bash,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »