Forum

CP_PROLANE_RC3 (Update as of 9.4.2010) FML!!!!! What a Mere!!!

Created 18th February 2010 @ 17:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

Swarley

cool^m

COME MIX NOW?!?!?

Deleteme

Looks very nice!

wai

TEZC
TEZC

looks great mate, keep up the good work :) 1daycupplix

Finally someone who fixes fastlane ;) this is a good step forward.

Pandylo

Played in it yesterday and I enjoyed it

Azdean

WTH!?

I haven’t had a chance too look around the map yet, However I do remember seeing images of this map a long time ago and back then they looked far better than the current fastlane.

I suggest the author has a word with ETF2L staff and maybe arrange a one night cup on the map. I think that many teams enjoyed the one night cups and it allows every team to experience the map and give feedback.

Looking back along the thread, I see that some say there is going to be a tf2 update next week, If fastlane is updated at that time and the one night cup takes place before hand at least we all had a chance to have a little fun on a map that isn’t played very often.

Remember it’s not all srs bzns.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

We’ve had a great game on it the past couple of nights – the changes actually make it more fun. Who would’ve thought Fastlane could be enjoyable? :D

Azdean

WTH!?

Quoted from d2m

We’ve had a great game on it the past couple of nights – the changes actually make it more fun. Who would’ve thought Fastlane could be enjoyable? :D

*looks up* I see no flying pigs whats going on? ;D

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

He needs to fix the skybox at cp3 first, so Swarley can stop exploiting it :p

alfa

Delete the annoying barrel at the 2nd point

carbon

Just played this map in a pickup and first impressions were good. The thing I love most about this map is the staircase between cp1 and cp2. There are few bugs though that should be fixed.

http://www.nbl.fi/~nbl1000/tf2/prolane/cp_prolane_v40000.jpg
You can’t move forward when in this position. The planks also look very ugly (imo).

http://www.nbl.fi/~nbl1000/tf2/prolane/cp_prolane_v40001.jpg
Nice cliffs sticking out of the ground. (just move them a bit downwards)

http://www.nbl.fi/~nbl1000/tf2/prolane/cp_prolane_v40002.jpg
You can rocketjump over the fence into the skybox (and then jump back). Nice hiding place.

Some people were complaining about bad fps. This should be easy to fix as the normal fastlane doesn’t have this problem and the changes are relatively minor. (?)

Cheers.

Last edited by carbon,

flushy

P.O.P

best of luck i think it has a lot of potential

Grem

rEJ
TG

plz fix that skybox!

Last edited by Grem,

JackieBoy

LTG.

Fix the FPS… It drops the most @ CP2. In Fastlane i have like 100FPS but in this 1 i have 30fps.

spence

¤_¤

alright chaps – I have made all the alterations specified regarding the skybox on middle etc etc. I will be working on optimizing the map today regarding cp3 and cp2 having poor fps. It was hard for me to test this as the lowest fps I ever got was around 90fps so didnt see the problems. I was wondering if a few ppl who were suffering with poor fps could add me on steam so that wen I do get an updated version then they could possibly test it to see if there are any improvements.

Thanks for all the feedback

x

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »