Created 16th February 2010 @ 14:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Turbine is intense!
Stop crying and get busy :D

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

CTF needs to be reworked… The intel on carts idea was much better. A moving intel to stop turtling…

Memento Mori

turtled too easy, uber can be forced at the corner leaving the demo with about 30% uber to destroy a level 3 sentry, which is smashing him back, combined with the rocket/nade spam juggling him skyward

also the million pillars that protrude the entire corridor means you have to check about 30 different sticky spots… not difficult or problematic unless you play with loco/koeitje, just really annoying and slows down pushes

2nd route is fucking useless because its a resupply and you get bum’d if you go there after getting a pick, if you dont get a pick you just die

boring map overall

also lags my computer for some reason if i look at the sky in the intel room

shitters

Hiper

-YSND-

Quoted from GibbZ

Just remove the fucking map PLEASE.

Ctf needs to be reworked imo.

Last edited by Hiper,

medfoo

trick17

Quoted from d2m

I detest turbine so anything to make it less shit for me personally, I would enjoy :D

Also credit to whoever lost 2-26 in the ESH cup on turbine last night. Good effort for staying and not gg’ing it after going 5-10 behind. I’d have left a long time before that :p

we had our fun though.
enjoyed every minute :D:DDDD

but to be serious we played one of our worst games ever. as long as we can learn something, we play to the end.

Last edited by medfoo,

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

now I see why empathy is bad at turbine

kaidus

WiK?

Because we don’t like it?

This is a shocking development…

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from GibbZ

CTF needs to be reworked… The intel on carts idea was much better. A moving intel to stop turtling…

lets play competitive pipeline

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

the answer is simple – really simple.

For games on turbine allow demomen to use only the charger, not the sticky launcher – there ya go problem sorted, next.

Azured

eureka

Quoted from d2m

I detest turbine so anything to make it less shit for me personally, I would enjoy :D

Also credit to whoever lost 2-26 in the ESH cup on turbine last night. Good effort for staying and not gg’ing it after going 5-10 behind. I’d have left a long time before that :p

http://etf2l.org/matches/8096/

dougiie

CotC

2fort

Randdalf

(0v0)

There are over 70 (!!!) ctf maps in development for the TF2Maps.net contest focused specifically on the competitive side of things here http://tf2maps.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Whilst there’s a bit of trite to sort through, there are some gems too. The contest is halfway through at the moment, so not many maps are in a finished state at the moment, but many have new spins on ctf, or layouts specifically catered to the competitive community. For example, reverse ctf, or a flag on a cart which moves to favour a team are some ideas being played with, as well as other mechanics such as touch return.

Last edited by Randdalf,

kR1zz

Quoted from rAye.

[…]

you have no idea how boring medic is in general! :D

yeah :(

Ched

.tony

Could just make the timer start at 5 mins then add another 5 mins each time the intel is capped. Don’t quite know how that’d play out but might make some actual interesting begging fights.

toasty.

PHX

Thought this thread was going to be about a map that was a mixture of turbine and fastlane. :|

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »