Created 13th October 2011 @ 11:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Oxy

TC.Express

Scrap that.

Last edited by Oxy,

laerin

-9w-

(I have a better solution: Replace with better map.)

Since we’re at the end of week 3 already now, I think it’s best to use the fixed version in the future and just continue to allow teams to opt out of gravelpit for this season. Don’t see why you should be forced to play on a broken map if one team disagree with switching though, should be the other way round imo.

Last edited by laerin,

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from RaCio

Here’s a fixed version (credits to http://etf2l.org/forum/user/11427slate[/url] )

Download link: http://sl8.eu/files/cp_gravelpit_fixed.7z

Go give it a shot! We’ll think about the suggestions in this thread.

Excellent! If this works people can just play Gpit, instead of picking another map, and teams that allready played it without encountering the bug are fine.

Quoted from laerin

I have a better solution: Replace with better map, like cp_gravelpit_fixed.

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Califax

[…]

Excellent! If this works people can just play Gpit, instead of picking another map, and teams that allready played it without encountering the bug are fine.

Nope. It fails. I deleted my comment above because I didn’t to look silly because it said that changing the “AddTime” to “AddTeamTime” was not the problem. I was right.

I spent some time today modifying it to change this and it does not work. I’m sorry slate, but I just downloaded yours and it doesn’t fix the bug either :/

RaCio

GoT²

Strange, it worked at least once for me

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Oxy

[…]

Nope. It fails. I deleted my comment above because I didn’t to look silly because it said that changing the “AddTime” to “AddTeamTime” was not the problem. I was right.

I spent some time today modifying it to change this and it does not work. I’m sorry slate, but I just downloaded yours and it doesn’t fix the bug either :/

You need to change AddTeamTime to AddTime, and also change the value it’s sending to just the seconds, instead of the team ID as well.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from Mark

[…]

You need to change AddTeamTime to AddTime, and also change the value it’s sending to just the seconds, instead of the team ID as well.

that is exactly what i did + i removed the 0.02 delay as I’ve had occurences where it would add the three minutes *after* you already lost the round.

Oxy please describe what you did, as i wasn’t able to reproduce the bug anymore in the version i’ve done.

Last edited by slate,

Mark

Phase

I wouldn’t change the delay.

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from slate

[…]

that is exactly what i did + i removed the 0.02 delay as I’ve had occurences where it would add the three minutes *after* you already lost the round.

Oxy please describe what you did, as i wasn’t able to reproduce the bug anymore in version i’ve done.

Round started >>> waited till 10 secs left, jumped on B >>> capped it in overtime, game still says I lose when it should add 3 mins on instead :P

Also your comment about the delay is spot on, I tried exactly the same thing as I experienced similar problems :P

Last edited by Oxy,

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from Oxy

[…]

Round started >>> waited till 10 secs left, jumped on B >>> capped it in overtime, game still says I lose when it should add 3 mins on instead :P

Also your comment about the delay is spot on, I tried exactly the same thing as I experienced similar problems :P

hmm, just did that2 times, worked as intended.

then went and capped every point in overtime when setting the time and when trying to beat it, didn’t bug out.

weird.

EDIT: did you try it on a listen server?

Last edited by slate,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4