Forum

cp_gravelpit

Created 13th October 2011 @ 11:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Snyyppis

RLM

Remove gravelpit entirely! HUZZAAAH FUCK DA COPS!

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I think its kinda unfair that if you’re team is affected by that bug, and the opponent doens’t agree to replay that map, you loose that round. While other teams that are slow with arranging their matches, get the opportunity to play a different map.

I can’t think of a suitable solution for this, but i think it’s kinda unfair like it is now.

Teams are still welcome to play on cp_gravelpit if they wish.

Huzzah!

Dummy

Quoted from Si^

[…]

Good riddance? >_< one of the best maps in the pool stop being silly xD

marry me
also not that anyone will agree but remove obscure bring in viaduct pro =D

Last edited by Dummy,

Thalash

wG
S-O

cu obscure

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Dummy

also not that anyone will agree but remove obscure bring in viaduct pro =D

I’d welcome that change.

eXtreaL

Quoted from Andee

I think its kinda unfair that if you’re team is affected by that bug, and the opponent doens’t agree to replay that map, you loose that round. While other teams that are slow with arranging their matches, get the opportunity to play a different map.

I can’t think of a suitable solution for this, but i think it’s kinda unfair like it is now.

This.

Solution: let all teams that have played gpit already do a rematch on another map.

wrock

vier

playing tonight…

our oppenents maybe want to play gpit -.-

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from eXtreaL

[…]

This.

Solution: let all teams that have played gpit already do a rematch on another map.

I actually done a lol in knowledge that both the maps you have lost this season were gpit <3

On topic why would anyone say remove gpit? I love the map, a simple fix should do it :P its not really fair if a team have practised the map a lot and dont even get to play it

Last edited by Oxy,

comedown

4-25

remove gpit

comedown

4-25

Quoted from eXtreaL

[…]

+1

get someone to fix gpit tonight. Games that were affected by the bug: replay

problem solved

Quoted from byte

[…]
Cheers

Byte

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

get someone to fix gpit tonight. Games that were affected by the bug: replay

problem solved

[…]

I’ve fixed it *i think*… upload shortly :P

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Not sure you do, as I understood something different from mark’s post.

Capturing A or B in overtime basically wont be recognised by the timer. It will give the first team time to get C, but it wont add the extra time/cap onto the win requirements for the RED team’s attack.

No. The bug is if BLU capture during overtime THE ROUND WILL INSTANTLY END AND RED WILL WIN.

RaCio

GoT²

Here’s a fixed version (credits to http://etf2l.org/forum/user/11427slate[/url] )

Download link: http://sl8.eu/files/cp_gravelpit_fixed.7z

Go give it a shot! We’ll think about the suggestions in this thread.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »