Forum

MNM #4 Feedback

Created 3rd May 2010 @ 22:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

enjoyed the map and its a nice diversion to cp maps. Hope to see the map in S8

crzfst

Here you go, a map where you can use every class and it is not complete borefest, now remove gorge.

Memento Mori

Was fun for sniper n demo!

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

as i already said to vanilla torden:

i think the map and the koth system is great fun, and definately a change to the regular cp_maps, BUT i dont know if this uniqueness qualifies the map to be a league map.

imo this map is perfect as a decider map, but not as a regular league map.

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

I liked the map, but it was the first time we played it and it shows. I’m also not so very happy that a single sniper can be so dominant, but I think with more time on the map it would get clear how to handle that. At least it’s a nice change from the dull grind that is 5cp maps. I wouldn’t mind if this would replace a 5cp map in the (fixed, please!) map pool next season. It’d be a nice addition to the ctf and abba maps that are already there. I know I’m prejudiced, but I like every map that doesn’t resemble badlands or granary.

Quoted from Rake

I didn’t get to play because my team is a bunch of mongs who want to play badlands and granary repeadetely 4 nights a week.

Which is actually one of the reasons I don’t like those maps and I do like the maps that are different. It’s nice to have maps where not everyone knows exactly what to do on every part of the map. No, it’s good that everyone knows what to do, but it’s not nice that everybody just memorised what to do. Playing a map like koth_viaduct makes a team use some creativity instead. Apparently, we have none ;)

flix

n2o

if this maps gets added to S8 i quit etf2l

Quoted from flix

Drama Queen :D

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from flix

Would you care to show us where you have played it more than once in a 6v6 game, so that we can see you are basing your comment on some sort of experience of the map in a competitive environment?

It’s very nice that you took the time to write a throwaway comment, but it offers nothing of substance or value to anyone reading this thread – especially when people can see your team didn’t participate in the competition last night.

Useful and constructive criticism is welcome, as are positive comments – but usually when making a comment, a player has some experience of the map in the relevant competition environment first.

Is it just me, or is the map in serious need of an FPS optimization (yes, I’ve turned off weather effects)?

Quoted from Daniel

Is it just me, or is the map in serious need of an FPS optimization (yes, I’ve turned off weather effects)?

It’s probably the fact that when standing on the point you can see most of the map, only the spawn and the small area right outside it aren’t visible.

dunc

infs
dp.

Quoted from flix

fortunately for you, all of your friends on the internet have waded into this thread to back you up

.. oh, wait

dunc

infs
dp.

I’m gutted I didn’t get a chance to play it last night >:| would’ve given some pr0per motherfucking feedback

wer

tfortress.no

Quoted from mvp.

as i already said to vanilla torden:

i think the map and the koth system is great fun, and definately a change to the regular cp_maps, BUT i dont know if this uniqueness qualifies the map to be a league map.

imo this map is perfect as a decider map, but not as a regular league map.

this.

and fps on middle is horrible :/

Last edited by wer,

Squide

keso

I really like this map
This map shows that a good team is A GOOD TEAM, and i hope to see this map in S8

Quoted from dunc

I’m gutted I didn’t get a chance to play it last night >:| would’ve given some pr0per motherfucking feedback

We’re up for a rematch Dunc! :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »