Forum

MNM #4 Feedback

Created 3rd May 2010 @ 22:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from mvp.

as i already said to vanilla torden:

i think the map and the koth system is great fun, and definately a change to the regular cp_maps, BUT i dont know if this uniqueness qualifies the map to be a league map.

imo this map is perfect as a decider map, but not as a regular league map.

So it’s fun and a fair judgement of a teams skill, yet not suitable as a league map. What am I missing here?

Raven

I very enjoy this cup and map.
For my opinion, it’s best map, that was playing at MNM
This map have a wonderful non-stop-push gameplay. For good result u’re not need keep u med always alive(like at A/D maps), becouse u can do -6 with 3-4 players. Also this map have more faster and active gameplay, than cp_ maps and that is great.
Unfortunately at some moment this map starting look like dethmatch and somebody was talking about that this map need some optimization, becouse u have shit fps drops on a middle and some other moments of game.
Anyway I want to see this map at S8 instead of gorge or 1 gravelpit

pyyyour

Awesome to see you guys playing koth_viaduct

The map is intense!

Sure it favors snipers but you can remedy that by calling out the sniper, working on your sniper pressure and being able to see intense 1v1 sniper battles.

I know you already talked to Jaeger and Seagull, but I also highly recommend the map.

Sure Turbine is a good map, but we played it last season in America, and while many of the old schools players loved it, it was almost like we were taking a step back by playing it.

Viaduct is fast, intense, and offers many new “fun moments.”

kuma

I personally enjoy this map. It takes away from the “wait for uber, push” strategies and promotes organised, aggressive play. Seems to me the team with the more coordinated push will take the map, rather than the team that just sits in spawn and builds uber.

I think it’s a little too sniper friendly as one class shouldn’t really be allowed to control the mid so much; but it may be necessary to limit the amount the spam all-round, so not sure yet.

longas

dmatch_viaduct

Mark

Phase

Great map, should be in season 8. Hell of a lot more exciting for spectators as well. Imagine this at i40. Faces would melt.

Also I think admins should manually lock the rosters of the teams only in playoffs (must be about 10 or so?). Much easier than annoying 90% of teams.

Last edited by Mark,

flix

n2o

Quoted from dunc

[…]
fortunately for you, all of your friends on the internet have waded into this thread to back you up

.. oh, wait

need no friends on the internet to back me up..i talk for myself :)

dmatch_viaduct :-P Team Fortress2 goes Solo Fortress2

blind

popkõrns

whats wrong with dm

flix

n2o

Quoted from blind

whats wrong with dm

nothing!

but i cant see the tactic part at koth_maps…and thats one thing i love about tf2

longas

I haven’t any problem with dmatch. I love the dmatch situations, but not all the time. I think this game isn’t supposed to be played like a dmatch. You know, TEAM fortress 2

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from crzfst

Here you go, a map where you can use every class and it is not complete borefest, now remove gorge.

Kryzen

Changing the rules after matches started was pretty horrible ,we lost due to playing towards the old rules and apparently even some admins weren’t aware that the rules had changed.

Can we get a decent bit of notice next time.

Otherwise great map really fast paced and fun.

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Quoted from dunc

I’m gutted I didn’t get a chance to play it last night >:| would’ve given some pr0per motherfucking feedback

Muhahahahaha >:D

Allright, like some others said already, it’s a great map and really fun (and intense) to play. Would love to see it in S8.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3