Created 22nd March 2010 @ 22:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 19 Next »

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Dave

[…]

I dunno if it’s just me but STV lags just as the countdown starts and then we’re into it, so it’s quite hard. I’ve had an idea to rectify it though so I’ll try and implement it next time.

At the following tone, remaining round time will be …. EIGHT….minutes…..and…..FORTY…..FOUR…. seconds. BEEEEEEP.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Just wondering when the next cast is…obviously i39 has taken priorities over ETF2L.

And Blorg…:D

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quite a few good games on tonight, cast mehbys?

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

http://etf2l.org/2010/04/11/game-of-the-week-broder-vs-specialattack-on-etf2l-radio-tonight/

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Nmx

http://etf2l.org/2010/04/11/game-of-the-week-broder-vs-specialattack-on-etf2l-radio-tonight/

:D:D

byte

#etf2l.radio join and support us! Dave will be casting tonight with Swarley and Mr ExfanusMaximanus!

Cheers

Byte

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Give us feedback!

minimoose

Well, of course I haven’t heard the cast yet, but the interviews were fun, hopefully we expanded our answers more than most :P

kaidus

WiK?

A little bit more background research would be useful (to at least the point where you know what classes are played by which players : p), really adds another level to the cast if you can tell the audience things that they can’t get just from watching it (beyond strategy insight etc).

Needed more exfane also, and the concept of shoutouts seemed to die after the first few given at the start of the game. Perhaps just have a little mapchange-checklist of some sort.

Ofc all that’s just bonus material, the actual cast was awesome and added a lot more enjoyment than watching it naked, and that’s what it’s all about really.

JimmyBreeze

k^m

I missed Freight (thankfully by the sounds of it!) but you guys casted Gorge excellently, and it was a fun game too. WP to both teams and casters, looking forward to the next one.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

I love how everyone was awed at Broder’s double engie tactic on the first round of Gorge. I think half of STV just went “omg” in chat :3

Good cast!

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

I really enjoy these shoutcasts, not only does it give me insight on whats happening but it also increases the excitement level of the game, instead of watching a stv and then suddenly happens and you were like “what did just happen?” we now get an excitement curve up untill the point.

great job lads,

Last edited by toogyboogy,

Qun

GoT<3

Exfane sucks

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Qun

Exfane sucks

this.

“Being quiet for 15 minutes and then saying ‘demo low'”
– Cook

drleånn

Less Dave, more Exfane, that man got great insight, just look at the quote over me.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 19 Next »