Forum

ETF2L Radio Feedback

Created 22nd March 2010 @ 22:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 Next »

byte

Aye i know it was constructive feedback but my point is that, if you’ve listened to other casts previously it’s the same (by me) and the majority of ppl enjoy it from what i’ve been pm’ed and told thats all.

So i won’t be changing it much, even had some people come out and say it wasn’t as enthusiastic as they like obviously i won’t go over the top but the idea is to make it so that people who are listening will feel like they’re in the game or listening to someone who is in the game even though i’m not!

Still though good turn out! xD and ty for joining us.

Cheers

Byte

blorg

Quoted from byte

Aye i know it was constructive feedback but my point is that, if you’ve listened to other casts previously it’s the same (by me) and the majority of ppl enjoy it from what i’ve been pm’ed and told thats all.

So i won’t be changing it much, even had some people come out and say it wasn’t as enthusiastic as they like obviously i won’t go over the top but the idea is to make it so that people who are listening will feel like they’re in the game or listening to someone who is in the game even though i’m not!

Cheers

Byte

Thanks for the shoutout! :D

I personally didn’t hear it but was told :P

byte

LOL it was a shoutout from someone on irc for you blorg, saying “SHOUT OUT TO BLORG FOR HITTING PUBERTY” lol i only shout-out what’s asked in irc :P

For those that want to support these casts please join/idle in #etf2l.radio for future updates of when we will be casting! ;)

Cheers

Byte

Chaos

SIX

I’ve really enjoyed the shouts so far.. Missed the live feed last night so I’m watching it with the demo/recordings.. Can you count down into the first round of a map or something so it makes it easier to get the mp3/demo timed right?

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from byte

…text..

Cheers

Byte

xDxD

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Abunai

[…]

I didn’t mean any offense, this is a feedback thread. I gave feedback!
Enthusiasm is good, and I do like these casts, but when you’re so enthusiastic that you seem to end every sentence with an upwards inflection it took away from the experience.

Like i said, feedback; no hard feelings.

I have to agree with you.

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

I like his enthusiasm, keeps it fun:)

Sketch

MM

i find the commentary very useful. i was unable to join the gravelpit stv but i was able to listen to the commentary and have a very good visual update in my head of how the match was progressing. It really highlighted the quality of the calls by the casters for me.

i like the flow of the casting. the casters take the attitude that the listeners cannot see what they are seeing (and a lot of the time they cant, even in stv) and this produces just an excellent show. I really love what you guys are doing for the community.

any chance of casting for the finals at i39?

torden

broder
syster

A source for improvement can be (during the interviews) hearing more what the players have to say, and less what Byte has to say.

Smooth and entertaining cast, starting to sound quite professional. Congratulations with it :)

byte

Quoted from Sketch

i find the commentary very useful. i was unable to join the gravelpit stv but i was able to listen to the commentary and have a very good visual update in my head of how the match was progressing. It really highlighted the quality of the calls by the casters for me.

i like the flow of the casting. the casters take the attitude that the listeners cannot see what they are seeing (and a lot of the time they cant, even in stv) and this produces just an excellent show. I really love what you guys are doing for the community.

any chance of casting for the finals at i39?

I will be casting the semi and finals for sure, and if any other clans want me to cast group stages or quarter’s then they can come ask me.

However i will need to speak to Arie to see if we have everything set up for LAN, as don’t forget [FB] are going HUGE by coming to i-series :D

Cheers

Byte

byte

Quoted from torden

A source for improvement can be (during the interviews) hearing more what the players have to say, and less what Byte has to say.

Smooth and entertaining cast, starting to sound quite professional. Congratulations with it :)

I’d have to agree there Sivert however its pretty difficult to not talk about what i have to say when you get certain individuals giving 1 word answers to questions which really needed more than 1 word. But i agree with what your saying. Remember you need to not assume that everyone can speak english fluently! :P

Will try and rectify how it’s done though.

Cheers

Byte

Chubbsta

Really like the casts and the effort you guys are putting into this, much more fun to watch.

The only suggestion i have is; to have the different casters concentrate on different people or teams, so less stuff is missed. Maybe 1 person keeping an eye on the medics and their type of uber. Another on red team and calling their pushes, defensive strats and flanking, same for blu. Then the lead commentator (byte in this case) can switch easily and relay the info and explain whats happening, thus eliminating the chance of missing potentially vital things. :)

KUTGW though, enjoying these a lot

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Quoted from Chaos

I’ve really enjoyed the shouts so far.. Missed the live feed last night so I’m watching it with the demo/recordings.. Can you count down into the first round of a map or something so it makes it easier to get the mp3/demo timed right?

I dunno if it’s just me but STV lags just as the countdown starts and then we’re into it, so it’s quite hard. I’ve had an idea to rectify it though so I’ll try and implement it next time.

Cheez

Quoted from byte

[…]

I’d have to agree there Sivert however its pretty difficult to not talk about what i have to say when you get certain individuals giving 1 word answers to questions which really needed more than 1 word. But i agree with what your saying. Remember you need to not assume that everyone can speak english fluently! :P

Will try and rectify how it’s done though.

Cheers

Byte

Yeah did seem like getting decent answers off some players was like getting blood from a stone. But other than that another great cast for a quality game, wp idk?

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Likes it and would be sick if you covered i39 as well.

Also Bytes interview with Extremer might just be the best piece of radio ever :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 Next »