Forum

ETF2L Radio Feedback

Created 22nd March 2010 @ 22:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 19 Next »

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from drleånn

Less Dave, more Exfane, that man got great insight, just look at the quote over me.

“leon sux”

cook

FB

Quoted from Arie

[…]

this.

“Being quiet for 15 minutes and then saying ‘demo low'”
– Cook

I think you mean Extremer.

kaidus

WiK?

I seriously can’t tell where to press play ever if I have to watch it witht he recording. The opening to mr rockit is just total mayhem. Granted there was a technical difficulty but the cast jsut goes straight in. Would be nice to hear the time on the clock or something.

ShoX

Sir
dp.

Dave could have done with some help last night after the game ended I thought, someone to get the interviewees unmuted etc, there was quite a bit of dead air at one stage while he hunted through the list of people.

In proper radio they’d have a unit assistant or something getting all that stuff together, might be worth considering.

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Quoted from ShoX

Dave could have done with some help last night after the game ended I thought, someone to get the interviewees unmuted etc, there was quite a bit of dead air at one stage while he hunted through the list of people.

In proper radio they’d have a unit assistant or something getting all that stuff together, might be worth considering.

My apologies for that, it was hard because due to fellow regular casters being busy with games of their own, there was no one else with Admin on the server to unmute etc – normally there are enough of us on not to have that kind of problem. I should also add that it’s hard for Stealthy and Pure to ask as many questions just simply because they’re both not 100% familiar with the scene.

Kaidus, really really sorry about the syncing problems – I was too preoccupied trying to get into the actual casting to remember to give a time, I’ve been trying to get better at it, but it’s something we’ve got to keep improving.

Thanks for the feedback guys, hope you’re still enjoying it and we’ll keep it up.

Mike

TEZC

Unlucky last night Dave, it was like a pantomine or something “Whooooo’s microphone isn’t working? i can’t hear you!” but anyways, this is just a suggestion, but i think you gyus should cast the idk? vs FB, because if idk? get the full 6 points, like they did versus dignitas, they’ll win div 1, as i said, just a suggestion.

byte

Indeed Dave was under the cosh yesterday due to the lack of available casters, Anderson myself and Swarley were all playing…

Maybe we shouldn’t of offered to cast the game, despite it “wanting” to be casted. Was alot for dave to do and manage so wasn’t easy…

My thanks to Dave for casting and putting in the time…

The sync’ing seems to be an issue with certain casters :p we’ll have an internal meeting about that and other issues!

Cheers

Byte

ShoX

Sir
dp.

I wasn’t being critical, you were doing your best (and a good job too!) and I still very much enjoyed the cast. If you need someone to track down players and unmute etc in the future give me a shout!

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Quoted from Mike

Unlucky last night Dave, it was like a pantomine or something “Whooooo’s microphone isn’t working? i can’t hear you!” but anyways, this is just a suggestion, but i think you gyus should cast the idk? vs FB, because if idk? get the full 6 points, like they did versus dignitas, they’ll win div 1, as i said, just a suggestion.

As it’s the final Sunday of the Season, there are obviously loads of games we could cover, but this is one of the big ones (if not the biggest), so it’s pretty much guaranteed we’ll be bringing you some entertainment for the evening :)

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Dave

[…]
Kaidus, really really sorry about the syncing problems – I was too preoccupied trying to get into the actual casting to remember to give a time, I’ve been trying to get better at it, but it’s something we’ve got to keep improving.

Thanks for the feedback guys, hope you’re still enjoying it and we’ll keep it up.

Yea I get that, but what you could do is if there’s been a bit of a fuck up as it goes live you could just say the time on the clock to get replayers back on track : ).

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

Yea I get that, but what you could do is if there’s been a bit of a fuck up as it goes live you could just say the time on the clock to get replayers back on track : ).

Will do :)

byte

Hey all.

For those that still play TF2 and haven’t buggered off to play SC2 and name TF2 ‘dead’ this may interest you. Tonight we see Dignitas take on the mighty “on-form” broder, in EMS. Should be an interesting match so i thought i’d cast it. Even though it is not an ETF2L affiliated game, at the moment with TF2 being forgotten due to “SUMMER SYNDROME”, i feel it’d be a good opportunity to get some enthusiasm back into the community/game!

I will be casting 2night (with 2 other amigos) Swarley if you’re around and can get your sorry fat ass off SC2, that’d be great. If anyone wants to be a guest/co-host with me tonight send Wildcard a pm on irc. He’s in the esl channel pickup channel(s) as well.

Looking forward to the game tonight should be a really good one i hope!

Details will be posted on Vanilla and the EMS website

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

Quoted from byte

Cheers

Byte

Please can you upload the STV’s and Radio recordings afterwards? I won’t be able to watch it live tonight but would really appreciate it if someone could do the usual uploads. Thanks in advance. Should be a good match, looking forward to see how dunc plays.

byte

Quoted from CUBE

[…]
Please can you upload the STV’s and Radio recordings afterwards? I won’t be able to watch it live tonight but would really appreciate it if someone could do the usual uploads. Thanks in advance. Should be a good match, looking forward to see how dunc plays.

Dunc will not be playing tonight due to work and rl commitments at the last minute, so Mr Gun’s himself Agron will be medicing ^_^ and yes we will as always i say we i meant i hope Arie will upload it like he has done in the past ^_^.

Cheers

Byte

torden

broder
syster

Looks like Haza is playing instead of Appe as well.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 19 Next »