kuma

joined them so he can shout “what up now swedes woo~” everytime he makes a play

Last edited by kuma,

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from octochris

[…]

You quite clearly went out of your way to say that you know better than numlocked does which team he should go to.

How and where do you get this idea from? I said good luck to the rest of the div and hoped for their sakes it wasn’t permanent. At no point did I suggest it was a bad thing for numlocked.

My second post re: going mad was not meant as a serious suggestion.

Last edited by Monkeh,

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Quoted from CommanderX

get a real player

yea

http://europe.real.com/realplayer/

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from cookye

a suitable replacement for traget

* :)

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

How and where do you get this idea from? I said good luck to the rest of the div and hoped for their sakes it wasn’t permanent. At no point did I suggest it was a bad thing for numlocked.

i think the main reason people think this is a troll is due to the thread name, not really your post, donno

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Monkeh

Quoted from Monkeh

I hope for your sakes this is a cheeky unsolicited roster add from Team Onlinegamer and not the future for num

stop changing your story.

plasma

As official representative of my client SUPERNUMLOCKED® in this matter I hereby declare an official statement issued today on behalf of my client SUPERNUMLOCKED® as follows: SUPERNUMLOCKED® has no further comments regarding this matter. Please direct all future correspondence to [email protected]

Monkeh

Quoted from octochris

stop changing your story.

Notice I said ‘…your sakes’ and not ‘…his sake’

Last edited by Monkeh,

Archangel

amg

I hate the creator of this topic.

Plumb3d

Tplay

SEB STOP CARRY

caned

MEAT
LEGO

mmm, this is gettin stupid.

i’ve played a mix or 2 with monkey and hes a sound guy, even if he does think div1 tf2 players are the greatest humans in the entire world. theres no need to slate him about this sheeyat.

srsly guys its a waist of time

who cares
jagarna have left the scene, they’re more important than anything going on atm

Digiwill

=[IDK]=

Quoted from Dny

He’s taking a season out to help a team? Also I happen to know numlocked is busy with other things outside of gaming. I don’t know how you can say “THIS ISN’T FAIR IM GONNA GO POST ON THE FORUM AND WHINE” when many other top players have done it e.g. nos and bee (nothing against them guys for doing it). If he was to have joined .:ne:. You’d be over the fucking moon and you’d be happy to progress with him. So stop whining and be happy for a team which will only get better now numlocked has joined them to help.

p.s No he hasn’t gone mad, he’s helping people out, give him a break.

+100

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from caned

div1 tf2 players are the greatest humans in the entire world

if only this forum allowed signatures i would quote this out of context

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

I proposed we make a rule that nobody is allowed to play for any team unless the rest of the community says they can!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 12 Next »