Forum

Numlocked in Div5 LOL!

Created 3rd March 2010 @ 12:55

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

http://etf2l.org/teams/6534/

Have fun the rest of Div5a, I hope for your sakes this is a cheeky unsolicited roster add from Team Onlinegamer and not the future for num.

Gl hf!

Last edited by Monkeh,

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Maybe he just want to halp them with tacs and stuff, while he’s searching for a top clan?

Monkeh

Quoted from Sir Remix

Maybe he just want to halp them with tacs and stuff, while he’s searching for a top clan?

Not sure he needs to be on the roster for that though. Maybe he fancies pwning Div5. Maybe he doesn’t even know. Maybe his account’s been hijacked. Maybe he’s gone totally mad. So many maybe’s…..

Not cool, he’s easily div4.

mb

keso

Once you go swede you’ll beg and plead (for more).

Skoberget

Gurka*

Not too uncommon for people to drop a few divisions when they just want to relax and play without the pressure of pcws all the time. Dropped 3 divs myself for that reason.

trams

-><-

Saw him play with OG yesterday, he had some good AFK tactics to confuse the opponents.

I really like that he is also in WHAT UP NOW SWEDES roster ;D

Last edited by trams,

mb

keso

Quoted from trams

Saw him play with OG yesterday, he had some good AFK tactics to confuse the opponents.

I really like that he is also in WHAT UP NOW SWEDES roster ;D

His mumble lagged out so he had to alt-tab to get back into the channel a few times ^^

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I dislike the tone of the post,.. but thats just me I think. Think its great that he is still playing for fun and pleasure. Considering what he means for the community :)

Quoted from Monkeh

http://etf2l.org/teams/6534/

Have fun the rest of Div5a, I hope for your sakes this is a cheeky unsolicited roster add from Team Onlinegamer and not the future for num.

Gl hf!

/care mode off

Dny

T2P

He’s taking a season out to help a team? Also I happen to know numlocked is busy with other things outside of gaming. I don’t know how you can say “THIS ISN’T FAIR IM GONNA GO POST ON THE FORUM AND WHINE” when many other top players have done it e.g. nos and bee (nothing against them guys for doing it). If he was to have joined .:ne:. You’d be over the fucking moon and you’d be happy to progress with him. So stop whining and be happy for a team which will only get better now numlocked has joined them to help.

p.s No he hasn’t gone mad, he’s helping people out, give him a break.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

+1

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from Andee

I dislike the tone of the post,.. but thats just me I think. Think its great that he is still playing for fun and pleasure. Considering what he means for the community :)

maybe, but I can understand if people from our div are frustrated about this, it makes it a lot harder for the other teams (including us and our crocodiles!) to win the division. Nevertheless I will definitely enjoy playing against him as I’ve always liked his playstyle. Should be interesting.

jgmaster

BM

Who?

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Lol. We’ll beat them so hard.

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »