Numlocked in Div5 LOL!

Created 3rd March 2010 @ 12:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from octochris

[…]

I’m sorry, since when was numlocked not allowed to make decisions for himself without them being called into question because you seem to think you know what he wants better than he does?

I see no question marks in any of my posts!

Quoted from Monkeh

Hey, I wasn’t complaining, just making an observation is all. Obviously he can play for whoever he wants. I feel you misread my ‘tone’.

This.

Last edited by Monkeh,

iQue

keso

Hey, sup guys.

Numlocked is basically screwed for finding a place in a decent team until the season is over, and we had trouble finding a demo, so we found a way to solve both problems. :)

It’s a bit cheeky, yeah, but we have no intentions of just laming our way to the top of the div, we would have won it anyway. Bai

Monkeh

Quoted from iQue

Hey, sup guys.

Numlocked is basically screwed for finding a place in a decent team until the season is over, and we had trouble finding a demo, so we found a way to solve both problems. :)

It’s a bit cheeky, yeah, but we have no intentions of just laming our way to the top of the div, we would have won it anyway. Bai

Good luck to you too. I’ll say again, I have no problem with this, I was just making an observation!

captain bubblebeard

Quoted from iQue

Hey, sup guys.

Game on.

Slick

Epsilon

DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS MONKEH

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Monkeh

Wow, jump down my throat much!

You can hardly complain after the tone of your message. You quite clearly went out of your way to say that you know better than numlocked does which team he should go to. I will make sure to post a thread whenever anyone helps out your team.

Utter arrogance in this thread.

Quoted from Monkeh

I see no question marks in any of my posts!

Either

a.) stop trolling
b.) learn what “called into question” means

Last edited by octochris,

Evil

Quoted from Skoberget

[…]

Who? What clan?

If you don’t know who CIC, Topgear or wai are that’s a reflection that you are a complete noob, not them, as they are some of the best and well known TF2 players.

Last edited by Evil,

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from iQue

Hey, sup guys.

Oh no, you didn’t:D:D

Jazzman

keso

Quoted from Warmaster

[…]

Oh no, you didn’t:D:D

:D

Skoberget

Gurka*

Quoted from Evil

[…]

If you don’t know who CIC, Topgear or wai are that’s a reflection that you are a complete noob, not them, as they are some of the best and well known TF2 players.

Who called them noobs? And who are you?

skinnie

TCM

who are youuu

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

dny and ique nailed it

ps. there are no capitals in numlocked

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC