Quoted from Mike

[…]

your div? YOUR div!?

yes

All your base are belong to us
and now calm down you capslock hero

Last edited by cheee,

tragett

atleast the frenchies dont cheat like italians :):):)

dunc

infs
dp.

Quoted from YoungBlood

How about you all calm the fuck down and stop abusing the admins. They are spending hours upon hours every week dealing with mentally challenged keyboard warriors in an attempt to help the community and what do they get in return? A shit-storm because they make a collective decision that had to be made.

If you think you are an enigma at making the right decisions and you just never make a mistake, well then sign up to be an admin and look forward to have your every move questioned by the masses, maybe this will make you think twice before you write another wall of word diarrhea .

It’s not just the fact that the admins are wrong though. It’s the fact that they allowed broder to play in a play-off place, then for no apparent reason decided to auto-promote idk?cheats instead.

Personally, all I’m asking for is consistency. I said this last time too when we (teddybears/whatever name we are this week) were told we’d be automatically given a D1 slot, then suddenly we’re playing a playoff and the other two teams that were meant to be playing a playoff (that weren’t promised an automatic D1 spot at any point) were put in D1 without having to play a playoff.

It just doesn’t make much sense to me and I feel pretty shitty for broder. I’m glad this thread was made though, and that 10 pages of comments followed, hopefully it might suggest something to the admins. Do you think this would’ve happened had you put broder in there instead? Nah, course not, because that would’ve been the consistent and sensible decision.

Last edited by dunc,

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Not really.

Yes, the admins work really hard, that’s why as soon as some actual work has to be involved they rather take the easy choice and just randomly move someone up .. Oh wait.

If you feel your question hasn’t been answered maybe you should rephrase your question and post it instead of continuing to flame?

I have no idea why I’m even responding to this but as I have already mentioned switching teams is a tedious process which involves pitching every team to check whether they are interested, making manual notices on every match page, executing multiple steps to actually move a team, and contacting every teamleader again between every move.

Memento Mori

Quoted from blorg

PENTIA would of been a nice idea, shame.

Not quite yet, would rather earn the spot by playing div2 first

kaidus

WiK?

Racio, can you please tell me how there isn’t enough time for a playoff because it would set replacement teams back another week? Your own rules state that it is acceptable to replace folded teams up until the end of week 3. A playoff game would be done and dusted by the end of week 3, so replacement teams would be introduced at a point in the league that is specifically deemed acceptable by you, the admin team. I accept that faster is better, but not at the sacrifice of doing the job correctly when there is in actual fact a feasible time period to get it done (feasible in accordance with the guidelines that again, you, the admin team allocated). I already asked this question but it was seemingly met with empty assertions that there wasn’t enough time.

Also I fail to see how D2M’s essay accounts for anything. Logically a knockout cup with 4 teams and 2 rounds will always show who is the best of the four. It won’t show who is second third and fourth, but that doesn’t matter when only one spot is available.

Last edited by kaidus,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

the funny thing is that everyone thinks they cheat, and it’s funny because it’s true.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from kaidus

Logically a knockout cup with 4 teams and 2 rounds will always show who is the best of the four. It won’t show who is second third and fourth, but that doesn’t matter when only one spot is available.

I cant deny your logic :/
but idk if there are 4 teams who want to play div1 :P

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

i hope kaidus gets accepted as admin

Loco

Mayo

Respect your admins choice,
gluck all for s7

Quoted from Fragga

the funny thing is that everyone thinks they cheat, and it’s funny because it’s true.

Yeah it’s so funny.
Please don’t say anything if you don’t have anything else in mind.
Every frog is ready to upload tons of demos if you want to (we are all p-recording all our matchs in case of someone like you would say that).

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Swifty

i hope kaidus gets accepted as admin

No application has been received yet :)

Edit: Received now after Kaidus re-sent it.

Last edited by d2m,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

hack :D? frogs?

Nah they just have good teamwork.

Hansa

.idk?

Quoted from Fragga

You, sir, are a perfect rosbeef in all its splendor :)

YoungBlood

Girafe >

Quoted from dunc

[…]
It’s not just the fact that the admins are wrong though. It’s the fact that they allowed broder to play in a play-off place, then for no apparent reason decided to auto-promote idk?cheats instead.

Personally, all I’m asking for is consistency. I said this last time too when we (teddybears/whatever name we are this week) were told we’d be automatically given a D1 slot, then suddenly we’re playing a playoff and the other two teams that were meant to be playing a playoff (that weren’t promised an automatic D1 spot at any point) were put in D1 without having to play a playoff.

It just doesn’t make much sense to me and I feel pretty shitty for broder. I’m glad this thread was made though, and that 10 pages of comments followed, hopefully it might suggest something to the admins. Do you think this would’ve happened had you put broder in there instead? Nah, course not, because that would’ve been the consistent and sensible decision.

I agree that a play-off game would have been the best solution. I made my post in frustration with the people who start insulting the admins on a more personal level. By all means people should speak up when they disagree, but there are two ways you can show that you disagree. One is to formulate a constructive argument in which you state you opinion, a way that might make people listen rather than alienate them straight from the beginning because they have been insulted.

My grief is with the people who choose the other way and argue like 6-year-olds do when upset. I can’t understand how insulting people making the decisions, is going to help the matter at all. If anything it will piss them off and make them stand their ground even more.

Had all posts been more in the tone of yours, we would probably have seen a far more sensible discussion.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 13 Next »