Forum

idk? frog in division 1

Created 19th February 2010 @ 21:12

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

idk.Frog, Can you play Saturday or Sunday?
Torden, Can you play Saturday or Sunday?

If both say yes, problem solved.

Last edited by Skyride,

kaidus

WiK?

I hate when people argue that we should leave the admins alone be cause they work hard. If they aren’t making the right calls then they can work as hard as santa claus on christmas eve, but it doesn’t change the fact the job’s not getting done. I sent my email app so does that mean I get a greencard to sit and bitch now?

demsii

EPA

Quoted from RaCio

[…]There is a post near the top of this page that covers your question well.

Stop derailing this thread, this is not about admins or the way we post on the forum.

Not really.

Yes, the admins work really hard, that’s why as soon as some actual work has to be involved they rather take the easy choice and just randomly move someone up .. Oh wait.

Last edited by demsii,

Grem

rEJ
TG

Quoted from Skyride

Head Admin material right here.

blorg

PENTIA would of been a nice idea, shame.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

koeitje in div1? lol.

Jones

Why do you all care so much? It has nothing to do with anyone apart from idk frogs, the admin team and any other team that feel they deserve a shot. I’ve not seen a single player from any team who is hard done by post here so why is everyone else?

The absolute worst thing the admin team could do now is change their decision because that would open the flood gates for any other shit storm.

hoppi

TIDS

time goes so fast. we will see in s8 if broder is going for div1 and idkfrog is going back to div2 again.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from Skyride

your logic is fail

lets say broder can saturday (lol saturday) but not sunday
and frogs can sunday but not saturday

q.e.d.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from Jones

Why do you all care so much? It has nothing to do with anyone apart from idk frogs, the admin team and any other team that feel they deserve a shot. I’ve not seen a single player from any team who is hard done by post here so why is everyone else?

also not true
it affects the div2a and div2b
maybe not much – okay
but it does

I rather want a team like cc or Exhilium in my div than broder

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Jones

The absolute worst thing the admin team could do now is change their decision because that would open the flood gates for any other shit storm.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from cheee

[…]
also not true
it affects the div2a and div2b
maybe not much – okay
but it does

I rather want a team like cc or Exhilium in my div than broder

your div? YOUR div!?

ambra

dem frenchies man

r1k

Syn

Quoted from Skyride

+1 have admins even checked with teams if they can play or not? I havent seen any of them saying they cant so…?

Brutallus

Indeed, quit the drama.
Good luck idk?frog!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »