Forum

idk? frog in division 1

Created 19th February 2010 @ 21:12

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Dunc makes a good point that broder already played a qualification match, so surely they were the second best team behind teddybears. If any team were to be automatically promoted without further play-offs, logically, it would have been broder?

Blight and Empire should have been in a promotion play-off too, but another folded so they both made it through. Perfectly sensible, yet this logic seems to be thrown out the window now for some reason?

Last edited by Admirable,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from GibbZ

hack :D? frogs?

Nah they just have good teamwork.

+1

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from kaidus

there isn’t enough time for a playoff because it would set replacement teams back another week?

Exactly, I’m glad you get it.

Really, by now people get that you don’t agree. What do you expect to achieve?

Last edited by RaCio,

demsii

EPA

Quoted from YoungBlood

[…]

I agree that a play-off game would have been the best solution. I made my post in frustration with the people who start insulting the admins on a more personal level. By all means people should speak up when they disagree, but there are two ways you can show that you disagree. One is to formulate a constructive argument in which you state you opinion, a way that might make people listen rather than alienate them straight from the beginning because they have been insulted.

My grief is with the people who choose the other way and argue like 6-year-olds do when upset. I can’t understand how insulting people making the decisions, is going to help the matter at all. If anything it will piss them off and make them stand their ground even more.

Had all posts been more in the tone of yours, we would probably have seen a far more sensible discussion.

I didn’t see anyone flaming admins.. Unless you mean the part where Kop calls like half of div2 “childish and pathetic” because they simply didn’t agree with the decision.. And I would say my post was rather well constructed and made a few good points, but it just got thrown aside as apparently my points were a little bit too good or smt. :)

If there was some flaming, I probably missed, care to share?

Jackium

<3 Fruit

Wp gg etf2l. Let’s hope that we will have more these great decisions (allowing public weapons, fixed maps, shitty maps, randomly moving teams to upper divs) and hopefully clans will see that there are others pretty decent cups/leagues out there where everyone should put their full attention. At least seems like they are listening people that plays this game.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Fixed maps was actually one of the best calls I’ve seen in a while jackium :p but for sure there are some shitty maps still! (hi well, gorge and turbine!)

Fixed maps just eliminates so much shit and rules out inconsistency.

kaidus

WiK?

Fix maps = good, the fixed maps we have = questionable.

Jackium

<3 Fruit

PS

before any sarcastic comments.. no, I’m not bitter, we don’t want to be in div1 to be the next shitbag (and to qualify against some decent clan for next season, if admins decides to have some match for that). And yes, you have to use some crappy anticheat on this another anonymous ladder. Let’s hope there are some admins that are doing something for that.

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

Quoted from demsii

[…]

I didn’t see anyone flaming admins.. Unless you mean the part where Kop calls like half of div2 “childish and pathetic” because they simply didn’t agree with the decision.. And I would say my post was rather well constructed and made a few good points, but it just got thrown aside as apparently my points were a little bit too good or smt. :)

If there was some flaming, I probably missed, care to share?

half of div 2 ? I meant the people that rage and cry EVERY time something doesnt go there way, like hundreds of other posts from previous weeks, also plenty of people who have been “pathetic and childish” in this thread like i said are not from div 2 and some dont even have a division so please get your facts correct.

Guys the decision has been made, We made a choice and we will stick with it, Sorry to those who don’t agree but its done, end of story.

Be angry at us all you want but please remember before you start insulting us that we just want a fun league where people can play the game they love and if you feel we need help then apply to become an admin, we have not hidden the fact that we are lacking numbers and more numbers may give us more options and different opinions. Atleast have the balls to apply and help rather than rage at us

Last edited by Kop,

Quoted from Jackium

others pretty decent cups/leagues out there where everyone should put their full attention

lololo

kaidus

WiK?

Kop, if you feel that an apt explanation has been given for the decision made then why continue looking at the thread? If you want to answer someone’s specific point then groovy, but people aren’t going to stop because you tell them. That’s the internet. Your post just inspires more useless responses, for instance this one, and the cycle continues.

Last edited by kaidus,

jgmaster

BM

Being able to admit you made a mistake is a good trait to have.

FADe

lets play tf2

Jackium

<3 Fruit

What I have heard there is no much room for new admins to have opinions or chance to have impact what’s going on in ETF2L, there is some bunch admins that make decisions for what is going to happen.

Not saying that community should have some information who is voting for all these things but would really be interesting see it. Noticed that div4/5 admin (no lack of respect) telling that these changes is just to have this game more fun, for sure, but is it really good for the game to have these changes? For sure there is going to be that debated “gentleman” rules for top-end but how does this help rest of the community to became “pro” and more skillful?

You guys really should put up some polls and ask around from top players (beside that one obscure admin) and people that are having some influence to this scene to what they recommend to be done.

Jh

Hey dats!

duncs team will fold (unstable inbred brits)
same with notag
mr isnt good enough

i feel kinda sorry for broder as torden is my bruddah and those kids are hella cool.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Next »