Forum

Macky TLR CSS looking for TF2 team

Created 17th February 2010 @ 05:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Monkeh

I’ve never played css and have no interest in playing it. ‘Generic FPS with guns…..whatever!’ in my mind.

TF2 with it’s nine classes and 6 different weapons per class makes it king.

OMG-cartoon-ROFL etc = ha ha, get a clue!

Each to their own and all but isn’t ETF2L the biggest gaming league in Europe? For any game…….EVA?

YAY for TF2.

how is this relevant to anything in this thread? :|

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Monkeh

I’ve never played css and have no interest in playing it. ‘Generic FPS with guns…..whatever!’ in my mind.

TF2 with it’s nine classes and 6 different weapons per class makes it king.

OMG-cartoon-ROFL etc = ha ha, get a clue!

Each to their own and all but isn’t ETF2L the biggest gaming league in Europe? For any game…….EVA?

YAY for TF2.

what?

agron

Relic

You could try asking TLR’s new tf2 team to let you spec and listen to their comms etc. (spec + comms is a good way to get a decent overview of what, a scout in your case, should do in different situations)

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

@ Chris: There was talk of CSS vs TF2 and people switching from one to the other.
@D2M: Yay for TF2 and ETF2L is all.

I’ll get me coat…

Last edited by Monkeh,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from agron

You could try asking TLR’s new tf2 team to let you spec and listen to their comms etc. (spec + comms is a good way to get a decent overview of what, a scout in your case, should do in different situations)

Uh. I don’t know how good his German is :D

agron

Relic

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
Uh. I don’t know how good his German is :D

oh ye, forgot. Silly me :P

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from agron

[…]

oh ye, forgot. Silly me :P

link him your secret tactic videos, then hes a div1’er!

alfa

I dont think that if you just started comp tf2 you can be placed in a high division,but anyways best of luck!

Last edited by alfa,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Welcome Macky!
Bring us moar players :D

Evil

Quoted from alfa

I dont think that if you just started comp tf2 you can be placed in a high division,but anyways best of luck!

When I started TF2 I started in div1 with wotr and came from a high 1.6 team.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Evil

[…]

When I started TF2 I started in div1 with wotr and came from a high 1.6 team.

Doesn’t mean it is universally applicable. I agree TF2 and CSS share common elements, but there is too much difference to make the change seamless and immediate.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

CSS is nothing like tf2.

goodluck

Evil

Point and shoot, easy peesy lemon squeezy.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

There have been more suited players who have come to this scene and just learnt it the proper way without and double standards.

However, it’s another player, who genuinely seems like a nice guy. I just find this funny if a top-level tf2 players went to CSS, it’d be another story.

Last edited by GibbZ,

Swarley

cool^m

Good luck looking for a team, it’s always nice to have a new face in the TF2 community that is serious about playing.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »