Forum

Attitudes/Whatever....

Created 24th November 2009 @ 22:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

ouch

Teams refusing to play maps in pcw’s – I don’t get it. Are we such a different team that we dont want to play granlads EVERY MAP!

You aren’t that different. Just find a friendly team you can play against on perhaps a regular basis to get rid of the common granlands-spectacular. Isn’t that hard i believe.

and if you’re searching on irc just try to get an agreement with the other team.
“let’s play gullywash first. second map will be your choice” or something like that.

even though i remember some ragequiting by other clans because of “zomg obscure!” it isn’t hard to find a team willing to play different maps. :)

Steel…

Funnily enough I suggested this to Snowie ingame this afternoon. I love Steel, and I would love to see how that works out in competitive. Surely we can at least try it out?

Randdalf

(0v0)

We need to beg valve to make a new 5 cp map :)

They’ve said they are, that was just before the classless update.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

It would be nice if they tried to remap canalzone2 (cp5) TFC, like they remapped cp_badlands. That was a nice map to play on.. except for the mirv’s flying around on point 3.

Last edited by Andee,

ilike2spin

RLM

Steel is horrible in competitive, we played it twice and it was messy. Same story for pipeline too if anyone cares.

SfynX

T2P

they should have a list of exceptions towards what maps to play, for instance:
Willing to play: Granary/Badlands/Gravelpit
Unwilling to play: freight/well etc etc

byte

I really am hoping obscure will be accepted generally by the community so that it’s not thought of a custom map and more of a popular want to be played map as part of the “general map pool” but time will tell…

+1 to dustbowl and Goldrush for me but then again my whole TF2 career is based off those 2 maps :-)

Cheers

Byte

ilike2spin

RLM

I fully expect obscure in the next etf2l map pool tbh byte, good luck :)

Loe

It would be nice if they tried to remap canalzone2 (cp5) TFC, like they remapped cp_badlands. That was a nice map to play on.. except for the mirv’s flying around on point 3.

there already is a remake of canalzone, but just the domination version ( QWTF)
http://www.vilepickle.com/map/screens/tf2_dom_canalzone/

it’s way too big, but might be interesting in highlanders

Last edited by Loe,

xtala

People always say no when I ask to play pl_donkeykong :(

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

People always say no when I ask to play pl_donkeykong :(

I love that map. The spec camera is the best :D

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Well, personally, I don’t like fastlane or well, and reckon it’d be more fun with both removed. I’d love for obscure, follower and yukon to be added at least, but there are other good candidates, both for replacing the listed ones and being added on their own. However, I don’t think one should add more than 2, or MAX 3 maps to one season.

minimoose

Well, personally, I don’t like fastlane or well, and reckon it’d be more fun with both removed. I’d love for obscure, follower and yukon to be added at least, but there are other good candidates, both for replacing the listed ones and being added on their own. However, I don’t think one should add more than 2, or MAX 3 maps to one season.

Yup

Waster

Disagree. Replacing bad with maps with worse maps. Only obscure is a minor improvement of fastlane (still as linear, lack of heightdiffences and lack of flanks).

KOVACS

I really am hoping obscure will be accepted generally by the community so that it’s not thought of a custom map and more of a popular want to be played map as part of the “general map pool” but time will tell…

+1 to dustbowl and Goldrush for me but then again my whole TF2 career is based off those 2 maps :-)

Cheers

Byte

Should be as its a very good map equally accessible to all classes, its easy to learn and the map is still fresh with plenty of opportunities. Even if it remained in alpha with no detailed textures it would surprise me to see it not being played regularly.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »