Forum

Attitudes/Whatever....

Created 24th November 2009 @ 22:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

dougiie

CotC

Say what you say, but fastlane and well are disgusting maps that do not belong in the ETF2L map pool.

what maps would you replace them with?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Say what you say, but fastlane and well are disgusting maps that do not belong in the ETF2L map pool.

what maps would you replace them with?

Obscure. Dunno about the 2nd, how about my new map ;)

xzr

I don’t think complaining about teams beating you to mid is a valid complaint, the only hard jumps to get down are demoman on badlands, everything else you can learn within about 2 minutes of practice.

tbh granary is harder to perfect than badlands, so that you don’t get killed when you try to take the medpack

Mark

Phase

Yeah fair enough.

Waster

Dunc is so right. Well reminds me of a match where the results was 0-0 after 30 minutes capping and recapping middle the whole time. To make a comparison, the next map was badlands and was a steamroll 5-0 for us in 20 minutes.

However i think that well has more right to exist than fastlane or yukon. Fastlane should have been removed from the mappool two seasons ago and maps like turbine and well should go to the secondary pool.

Last edited by Waster,

pyyyour

Goldrush actually isn’t that bad in competitive

What about following the american example and trying out KotH? They’ve replaced well with Viaduct. I thoroughly enjoyed the KotH cup without Engineers.

And fastlane and yukon can go die in a fire.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Dunc is so right. Well reminds me of a match where the results was 0-0 after 30 minutes capping and recapping middle the whole time..

That’s now taken by Gullywash. Dear god, why is pushing last on that map so stupid. Rest is so lovely then its just like a big fuck off sign.

But Fastlane/Well are dire, each map means each team has to wait to get an uber and scouts can’t really do that much during that time due to the map structure. Plus, Fastlane last is horrible as well.

codcrille

Fresh.

Scandinavian pickup has been playing viaduct a few times in 6v6, it’s fun.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Hope A/D CTF gets looked at by comp players, sounds like an interesting idea.

M0re

true, and dustbowl is great as well.

Randdalf

(0v0)

Viaduct’s pretty fun to play.

Sekhel

Exactly… But you forgot to add the best map ever (Junction) and Steel…

toasty.

PHX

We need to beg valve to make a new 5 cp map :)

Now that they have shipped the l4d stuff they should have more time.

M0re

Exactly… But you forgot to add the best map ever (Junction) and Steel…

ye you cant just +w +m1 in dustbowl so it must be horrid for you

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »