Forum

Attitudes/Whatever....

Created 24th November 2009 @ 22:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »

dougiie

CotC

Ok, so this has happened me a few times in recent weeks, so I’m just wondering what other people think about this,

Teams refusing to play maps in pcw’s – I don’t get it. Are we such a different team that we dont want to play granlads EVERY MAP!!! This poor attitude and I think disrespect (we play their map) makes me think tf2 is dead so to speak, why are people against trying new maps? Insted its whine whine whine about ”oh we have never played gullywash, or OMFG why did you put turbine on”

Ive seen an entire team rage quit our server (2 admins on the team, oh hai) because we put turbine on. Kinda retarded right?

I’m personally getting bored of play badlands/gran every night of the week. Theres plenty of other maps out there for us to play. Start playing freight/well/gully/obscure….

opinions? :)

Sunshine

re#

agreed

cant stand badlands anyway

alfa

Well maybe they already played that map that night and they failed at it?If not maybe is the fear of competition.For example why dont you guys say the maps before you invite the teams on your server so you know that you will get a team that doesnt rage?

Last edited by alfa,

You have to keep in mind that some people play PCWs in preparation for their upcoming league match. If we have to play Badlands on thursday, we’re gonna be playing mostly badlands in PCWs up until then. But yes, I’ve seen it as well. People ragequitting because they don’t like a certain map is retarded to say the least.

mb

keso

Lol are there actually people whining about turbine? :P

Skyride

DUCS

+9001

freight, gullywash, yukon, obscure, fastlane, turbine and gravelpit are all great maps. I can understand saying no gpit or turbine if its mix team, but otherwise its just being old hat. There is more than 2 maps played in this league, deal with it.

Last edited by Skyride,

franco

Fuck badlands. Played fastlane / turbine more than once each tonight and it was a beeaauutiful change.

xzr

fastlane is a blight upon mankind

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

fuck yeah turbine

fJack

k^m

yeah, horrible map. I swear most of these people didn’t play 6v6 before Badlands was released. Trust me that map saved comp TF2. Well, Granary, Gravelpit and Dustbowl was soul destroying…

Skyride

DUCS

Probably agree. It stalemates hard, but that still leaves you with another 6 maps. ;)

make deals with your opponent, your map and our map. Sounds quite logical, otherwise u got dicks ;)

Qun

GoT<3

It’s German to ragequit after you played your own mapchoice ;)

dauk

that’s why we demand playing first our map , and then opponents.

GangsterAlgot

I would love if the ladder had half the score for granary and badlands.

I would also love it if both granary and badlands were excluded from Season 7s map pool. Then people would have to play new maps.

-1 for granlands.

Last edited by GangsterAlgot,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »