Forum

YYT Statement - Boomeh Banned

Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 22 Next »

SfynX

T2P

Gay always seemed a nice guy even bought him a beer, shitty thing to do tho.

Makes you wonder who else is cheating if boomeh can get away with it for so long there is 99.99% chance that there is another well known playing in div1 cheating RIGHT NOW!

ye oggy…”who” else is cheating *wink*

Loco

Mayo

i just want to say “dont Ban the “FAN” BAN the man :D
and yeh Admins will really have to sort there s*hit out if boomeh isnt removed or there
punishment is not the same as what my team had its Bassicly a fukin joke tbh
and just shows how this league is failing the clans and the comunity
personaly i dont give a f*uk what div yoyo are where what’s good for one is good for all.
and its not about hate on any person, clan
i like boomeh he is a nice guy ive known him a longtime from tfc and tf2
i dont have any issue with yoyo as a team or any of there members
but i will want to seriously know “WHY” if there team get a diferent punishment to what my team did.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I would argue that maybe YYT should get an ever stiffer punishment than Rejects got. Rejects only had a previously banned player in their team, there were no cheating accusations and I don’t think anyone believes Rejects knew about Mads’ previous account. YYT on the other hand had an active cheater, and for a long time too judging by Anakin’s input.

Loco

Mayo

a player with 10months on the etf2l circuit undetected,
and the accusatioin was “WELL you could of know he was sonofpi3”
quite a ridiculous statement tbh.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

a player with 10months on the etf2l circuit undetected,
and the accusatioin was “WELL you could of know he was sonofpi3”
quite a ridiculous statement tbh.

Are you going to hijack this thread and turn it into another “woe is my team”?

You insulted and abused us quite enough last time. Less than 24hrs have passed since this was confirmed by Anakin, and as you’re aware – an admin decision was not made instantly when the issue came about with mads in Rejects.

Please take a few seconds to stop posting like a spoilt brat today, and realise that clearly if a player has been cheating he will not just be allowed to continue to waltz around in the league. Your ignorance astounds me.

Last edited by d2m,

Loco

Mayo

excuse me for having little sympathy
i have my own agenda tbh

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

I would argue that maybe YYT should get an ever stiffer punishment than Rejects got. Rejects only had a previously banned player in their team, there were no cheating accusations and I don’t think anyone believes Rejects knew about Mads’ previous account. YYT on the other hand had an active cheater, and for a long time too judging by Anakin’s input.

Please be quiet.

Do you really think that YYT would allow a cheater within their team, when they’re playing at a level where they have far more at stake than 99% of other teams in the TF2 scene? Competing both online and offline, at LANs and for money, it’s far too risky to play with a hacker and the reactions of the team show how shocked/disappointed/angry they are.

Regarding double standards, give ETF2L a chance ffs. All this theoretical ranting about double standards, when ETF2L haven’t even done anything yet. Wait for them to announce something officially, and then if you still feel the need to, rant away to appear cool on forums.

Last edited by Dave,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Offtopic: I don’t think this is the place to discuss it, but I do think Loco has a point. The moment it was found out that mads was banned before our game got defaulted right away and we got a point deduction. No argument, no discussion, nothing. It happened right away.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

excuse me for having little sympathy
i have my own agenda tbh

And this agenda basically consists of attempting to slag off any ETF2L admin or decision as much as you can, and then cry like a wounded soldier about your team? If you’re still that butthurt about it, why not just fold? Taking every opportunity you can to take potshots at people, is a very bitter and sad thing to do.

I had a lot of sympathy for you when it happened, but all you do by continually going on about it is make yourself look like an utter plum, and make people actually not give a shit anymore.

Anyway, that’s enough de-railing. Carry on insulting :)

Last edited by d2m,

kaidus

WiK?

Offtopic: I don’t think this is the place to discuss it, but I do think Loco has a point. The moment it was found out that mads was banned before our game got defaulted right away and we got a point deduction. No argument, no discussion, nothing. It happened right away.

This would be a fantastic point were the situation that boomeh had been banned from etf2l yet -_-.

gryzor

And considering the evidence was already reviewed and the person doing it could do every step of the process at once — in comparison with THIS CASE where another LEAGUE executed the banning of the player in question. People probably have not even woken up yet – defiantly not got home from work… Much less had time to agree on a course of action.

… but again, that probably has nothing to do with it. You’re right. Boo etc.

Fantastic.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

This would be a fantastic point were the situation that boomeh had been banned from etf2l yet -_-.

The point actually is “why is it taking this long?”. He got caught and already admitted it. Done deal. Anakin confirmed this and he is in the AC team on etf2l isn’t he?

Last edited by Koeitje,

Please be quiet.

Do you really think that YYT would allow a cheater within their team, when they’re playing at a level where they have far more at stake than 99% of other teams in the TF2 scene? Competing both online and offline, at LANs and for money, it’s far too risky to play with a hacker and the reactions of the team show how shocked/disappointed/angry they are.

Regarding double standards, give ETF2L a chance ffs. All this theoretical ranting about double standards, when ETF2L haven’t even done anything yet. Wait for them to announce something officially, and then if you still feel the need to, rant away to appear cool on forums.

No, they don’t condone a cheater in their team. However, he is comparing it to Reject’s case cause it’s the closest recent example.

Rejects:
– ex-cheater in the team on a second account. Didn’t cheat while in Rejects.
– team didn’t know
– match defaulted right away
– points deducted (later rescinded)

Yoyotech:
– cheater in the team. Cheated while in Yoyotech.
– team didn’t know

Yoyotech played with the cheater in the team while he cheated in ESL and most likely in ETF2L as well. Their case is more severe and therefore deserves a more severe punishment.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

The point actually is “why is it taking this long?”. He got caught and already admitted it. Done deal. Anakin confirmed this and he is in the AC team on etf2l isn’t he?

Nice edit.

I would imagine they are discussing ban length and penalties to YYT. As Gryzor said, most people are at work during the day, so you’re likely to get a decision or more answers in the evening.

Buffalo Bill – There’s a huge difference between a returning “cheat” with a previous ETF2L ban, and someone that was caught cheating in an entirely separate league. It may well take an extra day or two for answers :)

Last edited by d2m,

Buffalo Bill – There’s a huge difference between a returning “cheat” with a previous ETF2L ban, and someone that was caught cheating in an entirely separate league. It may well take an extra day or two for answers :)

I’m not talking about the time it takes them to respond or not, I was responding to Dave’s post about YYT not knowing it and the severity of the punishment. ;)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 22 Next »